chapter 6

y/n pov

as soon as i got in, i rung alexis. i didn't know what it was: i had to tell someone about this afternoon with tom. the phone rung twice before she picked up.

"SO?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" she bellowed down the speaker.

"hello to you too, alex" i replied giggling.

"my condolences. but hurry up, corries on at tonight." she exclaims, followed by a wink.

i then told her everything. from lunch to laying next to him on the grass. admiring his fluffy blonde hair and his blue eyes, that i was obliviously and hopelessly falling in love with.

"OH-"

"what's up?"

"he streams on twitch, did you know?" i'd imagine he told her when they were in history together last year.

"yeah, the whole school found out a while ago."

i wasn't surprised.

"was you shocked? when he told you?"

i was thinking for a minute, what she meant. should i be shocked?

"eh not really," i replied, "i mean i'm glad he told me, even though he's small and not many people watch him."

alex's eyebrows furrowed at what i just said.

"oh about that! this one girl in town noticed him today. oh my god, and the weirdest thing happened. we-"

but she interrupted me mid sentence- a slight concerned tone shone through, "y/n?"

"hm?" i'm glad she did, i sometimes get carried away and ramble.

"you said not many people watch him?"

"well yeah...?" i was now confused. was i missing something?

"y/n, open twitch and search 'tommyinnit'."

a/n - ;))    25.03.21

261 words