21 | I Think I Love You

Start from the beginning

"Oh I'm down because you're gonna lose every single one of them," he laughed.

We went back into the apartment and laid back down on my bed. I turned on an episode of Criminal Minds and we began tuning into it as he rolled up a blunt.

"So have you spoken to your friends?" He asked, sealing the blunt with his tongue and lips.

"I told them I'd like to meet tomorrow," I answered.

"How do you think that'll go?," he asked, lighting up the blunt.

I sat there quietly for a moment as I thought about the question he had asked. I hadn't even thought that far ahead, I just knew that I missed my group of friends and wanted things back to normal.

"I hope it goes well, I just want everyone to put our friendship first and we can move forward," I responded.

He passed me the blunt after he was done puffing it a few times and I grabbed it and began puffing and inhaling. It was easier smoking this time compared to the first time he'd passed me a blunt.

"I see you. Now you can hang," he laughed.

I giggled in between inhaling and instantly began coughing heavily.

We both bursted out in laughter after seeing how my eyes had formed full tears from the coughing. As I sat there laughing with him and joking around I realized something. I did love him. I was just too afraid to fully admit that, but I couldn't fool my own mind. This was what I wanted, I was sure of it.

Around 9pm we began to get dressed to head to the arcade. He had taken a quick shower but this time we behaved ourselves so that we could make our reservation in time.

I threw on a pair of faded denim jeans, a pink and white tube top, white bow sandals and matching accessories. I wore the diamond earrings he'd gotten me and my silver plated hottie chain.

When I finished dressing and applying lotion onto my body I waited for him to come out of the bathroom. When he finally exited the bathroom my jaw fell.

He had on a short sleeve white and black polo shirt that revealed his biceps, black jeans, and matching black and white polo shoes.

He smelled like polo as well, it was his favorite cologne. He had completely trimmed up his edges and beard looking even more scrumptious than before.

"You ready?," he asked, smiling at me as he noticed me observing him.

"Uh yeah I am," I gulped.

Now that I knew how he felt and how good his sex was I wanted it constantly but I promised myself I'd try to tame it as much as I could.

We walked out of the apartment and I locked the door.

He wanted to drive us to the arcade in his car, so we walked to it and hopped in. As we were on the way to the arcade he began to grip my thigh and lick his lips, I think he liked teasing me.

"You look good, I like the drip," he said.

I assumed he meant my outfit.

"Thanks baby so do you," I replied, slowly rubbing my hand on the top of his pants near his dick.

"Behave," he groaned, slowly smirking at me.

"Fine," I replied, I'd behave for now.

This was torture.

When we made our way to the arcade it looked exactly like the photos we had seen of it. It was literally a huge adult playground. All around were zip lines, colorful slides and hundreds of colorful game machines.

We walked up to the host, gave him the name of the reservation and followed him to a booth that was near a ticket machine. We sat down and began to wait for the drinks we had ordered. I wanted to go play so bad but knew liquor would make it even more fun.

"So what do you wanna get beat in first," he asked, laughing at me.

"Very funny. I think you should ask yourself that sir," I responded, tapping him on the hand.

"We should discuss some bets," he stated.

I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"First bet, we're gonna go play at that uno machine and the loser has to give the winner head in this arcade," he smirked.

I blinked my eyes a few times and giggled lightly, he was a wild one. I looked around and noticed there were no children anywhere in sight. I noticed other couples kissing in different areas and I was sure I seen a woman riding a guy on the top of a slide.

"You're on," I announced, shaking his hand on the bet.

After our drinks arrived we took them to the head and agreed to head to the ticket machine to grab tickets for the games.

I felt my drink instantly, I had gotten one of the house drinks that had rum and peach juice in it but mostly rum. Omar had ordered a Long Island iced tea so I knew he was feeling it as well.

He went to fetch the tickets for the games and returned to help me make my way over to the uno machine. When we reached it we inserted our tickets on opposite sides and the machine electronically dealt us our cards. I looked at my hand and instantly knew I had his ass. I had 2 draw fours, a wild card that would allow me to change the color and a couple other cards.

After I beat him in uno which was within minutes he insisted that we go somewhere to complete the bet. We found a quiet spot that was in the back of the arcade near a ball pit.

I sat down on the ledge as he crawled into the ball pit to get between my legs. The whole arcade was dark with only small dim led color lights on certain areas, but the ball pit was pitch dark.

He quickly pulled down my jeans and removed my black laced boy shorts. He exposed my bare thighs and kissed them gently, then he made his way to my entrance.

He placed his warm, moist tongue on my clit instantly and began sucking it softly. He began to lick it up and down, back and forth and in the circular motion that made me weak.

He gripped both of my breasts with his hands while he continued sucking on my pussy, moments later I could no longer hold it in.

"Fuuuckkk," I screamed as I came on his tongue.

He grinned evilly and continued kissing on my clit.

"I want you to cum again for me, harder," he demanded.

After hearing his deep, raspy voice I did as I was told. He continued to lick I tensed up and came for him again.

He stood up, wiped his mouth and beard and smiled at me. I pulled him in and kissed him and licked his tongue, wanting to taste myself on him.

"Bravo! Bravo!," a couple shouted, staring at us as I began to pull my pants back up.

We both got very silent, looked at the couple, looked at each other and bursted out into laughter. Our audience had enjoyed the show.

A/N : Now that Faith & Omar have had sex & their relationship is official I will be putting many more sex scenes into the chapters. Enjoy! Stay tuned. 🖤🦋

Edited by author on 5/20/22