Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt3

Start from the beginning

"No more hickeys please," I plead into his ear as his hand moves away from my hair and down to my hips.

"Who said anything about hickeys?" he huskily whispers.

His warm hand slides down my stomach then attempts to unzip my jeans and snake is hand down.

"Um nice try baby but no pussy for you until you learn not to threaten your girlfriends," I giggle as I push him off me and watch as the gutted disappointment fills his flustered face.

"Girlfriend, Sasha. Single, not plural. You're the only one..."

"Yeah that's not what I've heard," I quietly mutter to myself trying hard to make my voice inaudible as my head instantly turns the other way to avoid his blazing intimidating wolf eyes.

"Well if thats the case, then how comes you're still here with me now?" he smartly questions me. And I can taste the little pride hidden beneath his husky voice.

My heart starts the pounding routine again as I glare at my own guilty reflection through the clear glass window. It looks like I can never win with this boy. His smart remarks and his never ending spark of sensational telepathy is what makes me give into him. Which is so not good! Shit! Sasha you're slacking! Don't bleed over a boy let him be the one to cry the river of tears for you. "That's what I thought baby girl. Don't underestimate the powerful undefined beauty of Mr Kyle Carlson," he sniggers behind me and he has that smirk all over his face when I turn my head to face him.

"Actually-" I start..."Oh shoot! No time to bitch and moan. Looks like your Mom's making a move!" he quickly warns me as he turns back to the steering wheel, starts the engine then pushes his foot against the pedal.

I glance over my shoulder and focus on the moving vehicle in front of us. Kyle slowly drives behind my Mom's car as we head for the main road with other cars without trying to lose Mom's in the crowd. "Tell me again why we're doing this," Kyle orders as he keeps his eyes on the road and one hand on the steering wheel.

He calls it Driving in style...Bitch! Your car is stylish enough! "I told you already fool," I quickly respond with my eyes glued to Mom's car as she zooms on the road. "Kyle! Step on it! You're driving at like twenty miles per hour!" I complain when I realize that she is slightly too far away from us.

"Woman! What have I said about moaning and complaining? I will literally pull over and make you choke and swallow! Go on! Keep running your mouth and I'll put that mouth of yours to good use for me!" he yells at me.

"You're too pussy to do so," I mumble under my breath.

"I'm sorry. Did you say something?" he questions me even though I have a feeling he heard perfectly clear what I said anyway. I innocently shake my head then pout my bottom lip in "pretend" confusion. Trust me, it always works...

"That's what I thought. Women are best seen and not heard," he mutters with a small chuckle of haughtiness in his smooth husky voice.

"Oh hell no! You did not just say that! Bitch pull over so I can slap the shit out of you!"

"You started it! And I'm sorry if the truth hurts Sasha!"

My head starts to spin and Kyle's voice starts to drown on me. I think I'm going to be sick!

"Slow the car down! You're driving way too fast now. I'm gonna be sick," I demand as the breeze from the outside swiftly brushes past my cold skin and stings my tired eyes.

"First you're telling me to step on it and now you want me to slow down! Can't you just make up your mind like a normal person?!" he shrieks as the speed of the car increases and the trees we past by becomes a faded blur.