Asexual Dream Sans' Romance Issues

What if a version of Dream was asexual? Not like aromantic, not interested in romance, but just asexual. Being asexual means that you feel no attraction to sex. Some people who are asexual are repulsed by sex. I want to make it clear this is not a choice. 

    This does not mean that all asexual people are unwilling to have sex to have children. It just means that they feel no sexual attraction to a person. 

     Asexual people are NOT PREVENTED FROM HAVING ROMANTIC ATTRACTION. Romance does not equate to sex. Sex is not always romantic. 

     You do not need to have sex with someone to love someone. If you do, that is just sad. Because if you ONLY love someone because you like to have sex with them, you don't love them for them. Of course this can change, even if a relationship starts with sex you can still get to know a person. But that is not the point I suppose. 

     Not all asexual people are repulsed by sex, they are just not interested in it. If their partner wants to have sex to create a child, they may say yes. (I can NOT speak for everyone though, some people don't want children or would rather adopt. Everyone is different.) 

     If you would like to know more, you can always research the subject yourself. There are plenty of YouTube videos you could watch, but be warned, there is A LOT of misinformation about asexuality, and some people believe asexual people do not exist. 

     I just had this idea for a while and decided to type it out. I wasn't exactly planning on giving such a long explanation on being asexual. 

     Basically, my idea is that Dream is asexual, but no one else knows that. When Dream had tried to tell some of his old "friends" in the village of Dreamtale, they brushed him off saying that he just hadn't find the right person or that he was weird and they implied it was wrong. Because of that, Dream is nervous to tell anyone else. You can decide whether Dream ever tells or told Nightmare or not and his reaction if he did. Dream starts falling in love with someone, I dunno... Ink maybe?(maybe even Error) or whoever you ship Dream with, and when Dream realizes he has a crush or whatever he wonders how he's going to confess his crush let alone telling them he's asexual as well. Blue somehow finds out Dream's predicament and starts trying to help him out. If you end up having Ink, Error, or any other oblivious person to Blue and Dream's hints then it'll make it interesting I suppose. 

     That's basically it.