CHAPTER FIFTEEN

AN: Dirty scene ahead! Skip it if you are a child. You have been warned.

*****

Atlas walked towards me as I backed away until I hit the wall. The brick was rough and cold against my hands but my face was hot and flushed. He stopped just before me and leaned towards me, his hands on either side of my head.

"Atlas?" I breathed out as he looked deeply into my eyes, the dark lust covering them. He seemed to sigh in awe and stepped away turning back towards the door of the small cupboard we were in.

"I never realized how strong the soulmate pull was. Just knowing someone else put their hands on your body sends me wild. I can't control myself around you, so I think I should go." He placed his hand on the door handle, "But you look incredibly hot in that dress, Eva."

With that, any logic I had about restraining myself went out the window. I marched up to him, grabbed his jacket and pulled him so our faces were just inches apart.

"Then don't control yourself." I pushed our lips together lightly causing something to explode deep inside of my core. He quickly leaned back and whispered "mate" as the spell was now broken.

I nodded and pulled him to me again as his eyes became fierce. He pushed me against the wall lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Although most of our bodies were covered in clothes any skin contact was sending pleasure through my body as our soulmate bond was ignited. Our lips touched and we moved in sync, pulling each other closer together. Atlas grabbed my ass squeezing it as I ran my hands through his hair and down his neck. We fought for dominance in the kiss until he let me win, my control fueling my core.

As our bodies began to crave more of each other, Atlas put me down and began to unlace my dress our lips still firmly together. From the outside of the door, the noises of my mother looking for us were apparent. I took my lips off Atlas and shushed him before walking closer to the door.

"Well, when you see them, tell them I need to speak to them immediately." My mother was an impatient woman.

"Yes, m'lady." The trembling maid said before they both left the hallway. I turned to Atlas and he nodded before I opened the door and practically ran to the nearest guest room. Getting inside, I took off Atlas' tie hanging it over the handle and locked the door, leaving us both inside.

Atlas leaned down on the bed his top half open and a bulge in his trousers which showed what the mate bond was doing to him. I walked towards him and his hungry eyes watched my hips sway and my breasts bounce slightly with every step. As I stopped in between his legs, I pushed him down on the bed, licking down his trousers over where his hard cock was. He groaned slightly running his hands through my long hair.

"Eva, what are you doing to me?" he groaned his eyes shut tightly as I unzipped his trousers pulling them down and flinging them somewhere in the room. I giggled enticingly before grabbing his cock through his boxers and feeling how hard he was. The feel of his cock pulsing in my hands wet my panties and I knew he could smell my arousal. I gently pulled off his boxers, allowing his cock to spring free. He undid the rest of his top and threw that onto the pile of clothes that we would not look at for several hours.

He looked up to me for just a second before groaning again as my breasts had escaped from my dress when he undid it back in the cupboard. I slid it further down my shoulders so they were fully on show before moving myself between his legs and had his cock positioned just shy of my mouth.

"Eva, you don't have to do this." As he said that I licked up his cock to his body causing him to groan loudly. I pushed his cock into my mouth and he moaned out "good girl" causing me to go faster. He gripped onto my hair and every word and moan of encouragement made me go faster and faster. I could tell he was overwhelmed as he gripped my hair so tight and began to move me up and down his cock, without hurting me. He moaned loudly, shooting his seed into my mouth. I slipped my mouth off his cock and swallowed his load down my throat.

He used his hand to lift me from the floor and sat me on top of him. I knew he could feel how wet my panties were on his stomach, but he took it slow and wiped off his cum from my face with his thumb before letting me suck it off.

"I think it's your time now, princess." He picked me up and lowered me on the bed, slipping the dress off my shoulders and onto the floor. I closed my eyes as he kissed down my body from my neck to my breasts to my thighs. He licked around my nipples careful around my most sensitive parts, causing me to squirm under him.

"Careful now, Eva. I'm getting there." He smirked as I looked up at him and moaned in anticipation. He disappeared from my view between my legs and began slipping off my undies groaning when he felt the wetness of them. He kissed my thighs getting closer to my pussy and then licked all the way up. I moaned loudly feeling his tongue touch my most sensitive areas. As if hearing my moans sped him up, Atlas began sucking on my clit causing me to scream out gripping his hair and the bed. I knew he was smiling as he continued torturing my wet core, licking it up and down, side-to-side until the build-up was so high.

"Atlas, I think... I am going to..." I breathed as he continued his pace, adding two fingers inside me. It wasn't long before I was shaking underneath him, moaning and screaming as I came on his fingers and into his mouth.

"What a good girl." He whispered as he finished cleaning me up with his tongue. I laid naked on the bed breathing heavily, trying to control my shaking legs from the first orgasm I had ever had. Atlas moved up next to me and wrapped his arms around me every touch creating sparks between our skin. I moved further onto him my leg feeling his cock hard again. I looked up at him, his eyes full of love and desire for something more.

"Mark me, Atlas." I whispered. He shot up and turned to look at me, his body on top of mine. I felt his cock pressing against my core. His mouth was slightly open as he figured over what to say. I took the opportunity to thrust my tongue into his mouth, to which he immediately responded and soon our tongues were touching and caressing each other. His hands fiddled with my breasts; my nipples being pinched between his long fingers. I moaned into his mouth and dug my nails further into his back.

I moved my hand down between his legs and positioned his cock to my tight pussy. He didn't hesitate before pushing himself inside of me, causing me to scream his name in pure ecstasy. He began pounding into me, our lips no longer able to touch due to my screams. I was pretty sure they were echoing out in the castle but I didn't care. He kept sliding his big cock in and out of me fast each time hitting the spot bringing me closer to another orgasm of great magnitude. Atlas began sucking on my tits and continued to pound into me, our moans becoming one noise of the lust and desire we were feeling for each other.

"Oh yes, Atlas. Harder for me." I moaned as he groaned moving my legs onto his shoulders and picking up the pace. Our bodies slapped together, my ass hitting his thighs as his hard cock continued to pound my tight pussy touching every inch of it, filling me with something I could never have imagined. He leaned down, his arms on either side of my body, pummeling my tight hole as I gripped onto his arms, my nails leaving indents on them.

"Cum for me, princess. Be my good girl." I screamed harder at these words and Atlas extended his canines biting into my neck marking me. It elongated my orgasm causing me to scream and cum, the tightening sensation of my walls causing him to shoot his seed into me. He collapsed onto me, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist.

"What a good girl you are, Eva. My good girl." I smiled weakly from the immense exercise we had both endured. He licked my neck, my mark, sending sparks through my body. Atlas pulled out of me gently and flopped onto the bed next to me breathing heavily.

I moved to rest my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat fast. I sighed in content before falling asleep in my soulmate's arms.