Chapter 1

Mature contents ahead. Read it in your risk.

He kissed her with so much passion that she couldn't help but close her eyes holding the back of his head. She cupped his face, caressing his cheek tenderly with the pads of her thumbs while he deepened the kiss and sucked on her lips. A strange feeling was blooming inside of her chest with his sensual touch. The room was spinning around her and she grabbed his hair as he started squeezing her lips pressing between his own. She was falling for him, she realized.

No, no she has fallen for him already.

Hopelessly

Deeply

Madly.

There was nothing she could do to break her plummet into the drowning ocean of love.

He placed his one hand on her waist and another on her cheek, his tongue was demanding an entrance.....she parted her lips and allowed him to move inside...... Their tongues started playing with each other. She pulled him more closer.

The man moved his tongue out near the corner of her bottom lip, licking it. They were tasting each other's saliva. She too started smooching him.

While kissing her..he stripped off the fabric from her...which was barrier between the two soul.........she flinched......now she was only in her inners.

They broke for air......her lips were turned red..... Her head was down... and her lips were trembling.....the girl was panting heavily....while he was staring the ups and down of her chest shameslesslly.......and this was making him more crazier to suck her whole....

As she noticed his graze...She soon turned herself towards wall ....facing her back towards him... he smiled..........she was feeling shy and was nervous
.......yes..this was the first time when they were so closed...means romantically......

He removed  hair from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder and bite leaving his teeth impression on her body.....she flinched on his touch..... he moved his hand on her bare back and making her shiver from core..... he can feel her nervousness....and was enjoying her nervousness and was smiling.....

She tried to move but he caught her and hugged her from back and rested his chin on her shoulder and rounded his hands around her waist..... she shivered on his touch.... He jerked her and pulled her close to him..... Lifted her in his arms and lyed her on bed.... He bend towards her......

Girl : dd...daya...stop it....you are drunk....

Daya huskily : so...what.....

Girl : you are not in senses...what if...you will regret.....

Daya : never.....

Girt : bb.....butttt.....

But he blocked her lips.....she soon lost in him....and start responding with the same passion....

The kiss was hot and passionate....and he was sucking and biting her lips hungrily.....

He realised her lips slowly from his mouth and they looked at each other...... Her lips had turned red due to his killing kisses.....They kept on looking into each other's eyes.....

She clutched his collar, pulled him closer leaving no space for air to pass between them......and they again started kissing.....

Daya broke the kiss and took some breaths as well as she who was almost out of breath due to the long openmouthed kiss.....

But Daya couldn't stop himself, he drag his lips near corner of her glossy lips, on her cheeks and then slowly to her earlobe and down to her neck, kissing and biting roughly....her hands were locked around his neck....... Daya was going out of his self-control......he was being really wild....