𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

"Wednesday! I can see you! Stop playing with me!" I yell at him. I know it's him. Who else could it be? He said it was just me and him here.

The figure doesn't respond they just continue to stand in front of the tree and stare in my direction. The lack of movement is really starting to freak me out and I can feel my heart begin to race.
I go to call out to Wednesday again but the figure reaches behind then and pulls out a long green knife. My eyes go wide and I slowly back up as I watch them stare at me. They're still a good distance away but if I've learned anything from being chased by Wednesday I learned that he runs fast. The figure swings the knife skillfully before a smile creeps onto their face. They dart toward me and I take that as my cue to run for my life.
My feet dart in the opposite direction of the figure as I run for the millionth time. Considering how little food Wednesday has fed me I'm surprised that I even have much energy to keep playing his games.
I continue to dash trough the woods, pushing through vines and loose tree branches. My feet already ache but I've learned to push the pain aside. I regrettably look behind me and see the man running at me with the knife in his hand. I can hear his heavy breathing so I run even faster to maintain a safe distance.
I was very stupid to believe that Wednesday would suddenly decide he didn't want to kill me. How could I forget who he is and what he stands for? And because of what? One simple act of affection and suddenly he's not the murder who has been terrorizing my home for decades. How ridiculous. I've become easy and I hate it.
I can hear his heavy footsteps off in the distances so I take a quick turn down a path, hopefully it won't lead to a dead end. I run through the trees and down the narrow path as I try and make a plan. I've tried hiding from Wednesday and that never works so I'm going to need a different tactic.
I take another sharp turn through the trees and continue to run with the mad man hot on my tail. For once he's not saying my name in a creepy voice which makes me even more nervous. Is he actually ready to kill me? Is he no longer amused by my fighting spirit?
I look behind me and I can see him getting even closer to me.
A small smile creeps onto my face as I think of the perfect plan.
I slow my pace down just enough where he can catch up to me but not enough where it'll look like I've given up.
I can feel Wednesday's presence getting closer and closer and as soon as I feel him close behind me I fall across the floor in front of his feet. I land on my chest and wince slightly at the impact of my fall. Wednesday trips over my body and falls down several feet in front of me. I jump up quickly knowing I need every possible advantage against him.
I look around quickly and notice the knife he was holding has been flung into a bush. I rush up to it and grab it out from between the leaves. I look back over at Wednesday and watch as he pushes up a little. I take this as my chance to turn the tables on him. I walk up to him and plant my foot on his back pushing him back against the ground.

"Get off little-," he wheezes.

I hold the knife close to his right eye cutting off his sentence. I lean forward and grab the mask he's wearing and pull it off his head. His black hair falls in front of his makeup smeared face. I stare down at him with a scowl as he tries to push against my shoe. I add pressure against his back and place the knife against his cheek.

"Stop chasing me," I hiss, my voice is cold.

I'm very tired of his games and his constant abuse.
Wednesday smirks and looks towards me.

"Such confidence. What are you going to do next Stella. Carve into my skin? Stab me?" He questions as he stares up at me with those brown eyes.

I press the blade even harder against his cheek bone.
Wednesday just chuckles and narrows his eyes at me. I can't tell if he's amused or pissed or somewhere in between.
Wednesday begins to stand up so I quickly move the long blade to his throat.
I crouch down behind him and grab a fist full of his hair pulling his head back towards me.