The song of Delilah and Nadia

Lila still couldn't believe it. She had been kidnapped by wolves, trained by a she wolf goddess and walked all the way to Camp Jupiter.

A girl about her age was showing her around.

I think she said her name was Nadia.

"And you'll be staying here with me and the rest of the fifth cohort. Oh, you can have the bed next to me! We'll be best friends!" The girl squealed and wrapped her arms around Lila.

"Yay! Oh, do you like tag? Me and my brother used to play it before he ran away." Lila smiled slightly Luke would love it here.

"Definitely! Tag your it." Nadia took off running.

Lila giggled as she ran after Nadia.

It had been about six years since Lila had first gotten to camp. She and Nadia sat under a tree in the New Rome park. "You know Henry from history?" Nadia asked as Lila sat picking the petals off the flower in her hand.

"What about him?" Lila asked looking up at her friend.

From a distance it would look like two fourteen year old friends talking about boys but in reality it was the beginning of the end for them.

"He told me he liked my top!" Nadia laughed excitedly.

Lila smiled and rolled her eyes "That's great Nadi."

"Don't worry Li someone will love you one day." Nadia squeezed her hand with a smile. Lila rolled her eyes, she didn't need someone to love her when she had Nadia.

"Can we go do something now?" Lila groaned.

"Let's go torture Octavian you love that." Nadia pulled Lila off the ground and they came up with a plan.

While Nadia distracted Octavian, Lila went in and stole all of his teddy bears.

The girls met up at their barracks, Lila with a bunch of stuffed animals in her arms.

They both started laughing so hard they collapsed on Lila's bed.

Lila turned to look at Nadia to see she was already looking at her, slowly Nadia leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Lila's lips.

Suddenly the door opened and the girls jumped apart. Jason stared at the girls angrily. "Tell me that you two didn't steal Octavia's offerings!"

Lila snickered. "His bears are missing? Do you think they came to life like in toy story? Bet ya ten dollars they'll murder him while he sleeps."

Jason glared.

"Just put them back." He left the room muttering under his breath.

Lila began to laugh but Nadia stayed silent. "You can't tell anyone about this! Do you understand? I'm not a lesbian!" The grin faded from Lila's face but she nodded and promised not to tell.

It had been weeks since Nadia kissed Lila and for some reason Nadia had been avoiding her. When Lila asked if she wanted to hang out Nadia would say she was tired or had homework or was just busy but Lila would see her hanging out with Lacy Greene who Nadia hated.

So Lila spent more time with Jason Grace who happened to be pretty cool. Well not cool but not totally lame.

Lila was stood laughing with Henry in the mess hall when Nadia came out looking pretty annoyed.

"Hey, we were just talking about you." Henry smiled.

Nadia looked at Lila accusingly, "Really?" Lila nodded with a smile.

Nadia glared at her and before she knew what was happening Nadia was stood on a table.

"Attention everybody, I have an announcement! Our precious Delilah here has a secret! She's bisexual which I'm pretty sure is just code for she's a huge slut." Lila's breathing began to quicken as everyone turned to look at her.

"That's what you get for breaking a promise bitch." Lila clenched her jaw and swung for Nadia punching repeatedly until her face was bloody.

Lila could hear everyone whispering and staring as she looked around. "N-no I'm not-I-um..."

She took a deep breath. Lila wasn't ready to come out or whatever but it seemed like she didn't have a choice. "I am Pansexual."

"Same thing." Nadia rolled her eyes.

Lila clenched her jaw and swung for Nadia punching repeatedly until her face was bloody.

Then she took off. She didn't know where she was going but she just ran until she reached the little Tiber. Lila dropped to her knees and cried her heart out.

Three years later

Lila tried to scrub the blood off her hands when she hear shuffling behind her. Looking up in the mirror Lila scowled. "What do you want, Nadia?"

Nadia was sniffing, her eyes puffy and bloodshot. "You killed him." Nadia pointed at Lila angrily.

It had been three years and Nadia still hadn't gotten over her crush on Henry.

Pathetic.

"Oh no! The psycho who tried to take over world is dead, what a tragedy." Lila rolled her eyes and went back to scrubbing.

Why was blood so difficult to get off?

Suddenly something hard collided with Lila's head knocking her to the ground.

"What the fuck!" Lila yelled as she glared at Nadia.

The tall girl had what looked like a very sharp knife in her hand. "I loved him and you murdered him! YOU KILLED HIM!"

As Lila got back up Nadia tackled her. She had one hand around Lila's neck and in the other was the knife was raised. "You selfish, evil, WHORE!" Nadia screamed as she plunged the knife into Lila's shoulder.

Nadia pulled it out before going to stab her again but Lila smacked her over the head with the toilet bat (a story for another time) making Nadia drop the knife.

She pinned Nadia to the ground before grabbing the knife and stabbing her in the chest. Once Lila pulled the knife out she plunged it in over and over again.

Jason found her repeatedly stabbing Nadia's lifeless corpse, covered in blood. "Lila, stop!" Jason pulled her off with difficulty.

Lila didn't even acknowledge Jason, she just looked down at Nadia.

Instead of feeling guilt or remorse for killing someone Lila felt satisfied as she stared into Nadia's dead eyes and a smile spread onto her face. "Karma's a bitch."

Lila walked out of the barracks and towards the baths. That day changed Lila forever and Jason Grace knew it.

A/N

I don't really like this chapter but I just wanted to show why Lila hates Nadia.