It's the difference with and without Miya .

With her I'm carefree, with her I'm free.

But she doesn't know me. She seems to think I'm a boy.

It's not her fault; I did say I love her and which girl would ever think that another girl is confessing to her.

She did say she didn't care of my looks or status. She's so naive.

But just knowing that she loved me for being myself is what I'm always gonna treasure.

I don't know her decision yet but I will still love her.

I saw her sitting and my breath got hitched in my throat.

She's looking breathtaking . The pictures didn't do her justice.

I can't do this to her but I have to. She dressed like this to meet me but she doesn't know who I am.

Taking one final breath I went towards her and cleared my throat.

She looked up at confusingly . Aww she is cute.

"Miya" I said making her widen her eyes.

"Yes?" she questioned. Her voice soft and the most melodic I ever heard. I'm already in a trance enchanted by her.

"You're really pretty" i blurted. She blushed and giggled. I can't take it.

"Thank you, you too" she said politely.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked her and her face brighten up.

"I'm actually waiting for a friend. A special friend" she whispered the last part and I flinched.

It's not going to be good. I build up the courage and finally spoke up.

"Thats me Miya. I'm Maya. Your online friend"

Miya~

This lady I'm talking to is so beautiful and I'm a little jealous.

I know I shouldn't be .

She looks a little older than me. But she's so fit and good in shape. Her height must be 2-3 inches more than me.

If I would be a boy I would've fallen for her already. Her smile is beautiful but her every move is calculated , like very professional.

Her lips move so elegantly when she talks. She doesn't need to wear dresses , she'll look breathtaking in everything.

I got out of my trail of thoughts when she said something

"That's me Miya. I'm Maya and your online friend".

I was blank for a moment.

"You are kidding, right? He asked you to do this , didn't he?" I wished it's a joke.

Her perfect brows knitted together.