Part I: Meeting her

Please check out my badboy story: "I knew you were trouble." Thank you Üxx

A/N:

This story is based on my imagination. Characters representing any likeliness to anyone you know may be a coincidence. Thank you :) x

***

Nick's POV

I closed the folder Mr.Sacks has given me just now and frowned. "What do you mean I should take care of her?"

Mr.Sacks- our principal and my dad's best bud- brushed the crumps of the biscuit off his beard and looked me in the eyes. "Well, we have a new student today. I figured that it would be good if you show her around for today. You know, because you're nice and all."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah right, what do you want John?" I pretty much pity him because he was named John Sacks.Sounds like the name you put on fake IDs.

He laughed. "C'mon, Nick. Don't be so hard on me. She needs to stay in this school. Her parents are very popular and well, I don't want her to go to some other school. I mean, it would look bad." He paused to take a bite off his biscuit my mom gave him this morning. "Since you're our star football player, why not charm her with your looks?"

Aha.

"I do it if you stop showing my baby pics during the training." I pierced my blue eyes at him sternly. "And I mean, all of those pictures you stole last week."

John sighed, "Fine. You can't understand fun."

"You're a 36 year old grown man, John." I reminded him.

"Nicholas, you're 18. At least have some fun with your life.You ain't gonna stay young forever.."

^

John told me that Victoria Gibbson is a "delicate" and "sensitive" lady so I should be careful what I say around her and I should remember that she's a girl.

Victoria wasn't the least delicate.

I imagined her as a blonde, blue-eyed angel and I almost got it right except victoria had platinum blonde hair, thick but shaped eyebrows and a pair of cool grey eyes . She was standing in front of me wearing jeans and hoodies. She was model like thin.

I plastered a big, fake smile on my face and shook her small, white hand. "Welcome to Kensington High. My name is Nick Lincoln, student body president and current quarterback. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here as much as I do."

"You sound so fake." Were the first words out of her mouth. Her voice was surprisingly high pitched.

I frowned but mustered that smile again. "I'm sorry?"

"You don't have to apologies. I'm Tori. Current newbie."

"I know." I snapped and she smiled. A dimple appeared on her cheeks.

"It's okay if you don't want to show me around. Just give me a map and I'll manage." She told me.

"I promised our principal that I'm gonna show you around so." I shrugged, ignoring the annoyance at the back in my head.

Tori laughed. "Suit yourself."

I handed her her schedule and her code for the locker. "C'mon, I'll show you around. You don't have to start your classes today, John, er, I mean Mr.Sacks told me."

"Wait," she quickly took a picture of me with her iPhone. "In case I'll forget your face."

That didn't make any sense but I just smiled and nodded. Weirdo.