Chapter 70: Part of Me

Start from the beginning

Fuck. Why is everyone being a cock block?

"I know who you're thinking right now. Eren. I feel sorry for you really. But I just know she will come back." Ymir said.

Lies. That's what I thought. I talked about Armin how much I missed her without being directly describing her but I know he's not stupid not to find out the truth about us.

"Mikasa..I need your help.." My heart was leaping when Armin asked for her help and she actually came.

She was wearing an all black dress when we got Annie back but these fucking body guards are with her wherever she goes. I just want to talk to her.

I was losing hope especially when she said she will leave again once her house is finished. I drunk myself all over again while I was still studying. I frantically have midterms in medical school that time. The fuck is this feeling?? I want to find someone else to divert my attention but I just can't do it. The thought of other girls getting closer to me makes me want to puke. Disgusting creatures!

"Please come over Mr. Jaeger. He was the one who caught the garter everyone. Give him a round of applause!" The host announced and I went at the center.

She was so fucking sexy. Her blue gown is hugging her body perfectly and there was a long deep v line on her chest exposing her skin. Damn I swear I am trying my best not to stare too much. Just a little will do right? I mean? She's mine.

"Don't move." I instructed her as I put the garter on her legs higher and I could feel she's nervous around me. I felt confident about that even just a little. I was trying to hold myself back too. Her skin looks so inviting. I was internally cursing at how close I was to her shit..I'm not gonna mention it anymore.

You still have feelings for me right Mikasa?

"We need to talk." I spoke as soon as she came out by the door of the comfort room. I pulled her outside the venue and poured my emotions to whatever I was about to say but she still left me...there..while I was begging for her to come back..she didn't listen to me and continued to run away...

She left me there after saying sorry.

FUCKKKK!

"Mikasaaaaaaa!!" I screamed the loudest screamed I ever made as the car she hopped in disappeared in front of me.

Damn.

I never learned, for the 2nd time, she left without a word.

My issue with Dad just became deeper and I could never forgive him after what he did to Mom. Zeke started going to our house too and Mom looked like it was completely fine with her but I saw her crying sometimes at the balcony and I know it's all a false façade.

I rose up and cleaned myself. My clothes are almost covered with sand. I returned home that night and cried so hard I didn't even eat anything the next day. I got fever and I didn't let mom know about it. 

Maybe it's time. To change and forget my old pathetic self. And I won't ever beg ever again.

"Grandpa. I came here to let you know that I will do it." I spoke as I stood here in front of his desk. His back was facing me.

"Oh Eren. I'm glad you're finally here. Have a sit my only grandson!" He offered.

"Grandpa. I want you to teach me everything you know. I don't care no matter how vast or how long it will take. I want to know everything. I want to be like you. You are successful. I want to be like you grandpa!" I spoke determined and he closed the magazine he was currently reading and smiled at me.

"Very well then, young master." He spoke and I smiled hoping.

Watch me get successful Mikasa. Watch me claim and be the heir of the Jaegers!! You will never find the old me ever again!!