Chapter 18: Learning

Mikasa's POV

"You smell good Mikasa." Eren says as he snuggled closer to my chest. I hum in response.

"Eren you did really great earlier. Your training was well-paid." I smiled as I thought about how he carried his team through kicking that ball.

"Yeah. It was because of you." He looked up and our eyes met.

He has the most beautiful green orbs. He has thick eyebrows matching his long hair off to his shoulders that he would sometimes tie into a bun. He has grown quite handsome from the day I saw him. 

"Why me?" We both chuckled at my question. I caressed his hair as I looked down to him.

"Honestly it wasn't just because of the reward you mentioned I mean part of it was because I want you to get proud of me." He says and I cupped his face.

"I want you to notice me too Mikasa."

"I'm already proud of you from the day you saved me Eren. You don't have to prove anything." I said but he shakes his head.

Stubborn boy as ever. I smiled.

"Now let's get to bed. I know you're tired." I slowly got up from his lap but he slouch at the sofa. He closed his eyes while his hands we both of each of his sides.

"Eren come on. You look so tired already." I smiled at how adorable big baby he is.

"I can't get up. Help me." He says which made me chuckled.

If only Carla sees this. She would scold him nonstop for being so lazy. I remember him getting scolded because he couldn't even pick up his jacket and hang it.

"Eren..you are so heavy." I went to him again and tried to pull him up but he didn't move.

I started to get frustrated. I think he purposely made his self heavy so I couldn't pull him up. Is he planning to sleep in here without a bath??

"Eren come on. You have to change first." I put the red scarf on the small table on the other side and tried again.

"Make me." He says and my eyes knitted at how cocky he is!!

He looked at me and chuckled at how I look.

"You look so cute when you're mad." He laughed and I hit him.

"Owww!" He still managed to laugh and I put my arms above my chest.

"Will you get up and go up or I will kick your ass?" I'm tired of him. He definitely is just fooling around this time.

"Aish! Sorry Momkasa." He chuckles as I kicked his butt. But he just laughed.

"Say it one more time. You and Armin really are born from bamboo trees." I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway.

I followed him upstairs as we both carried our bags. When we reached to the top, he looked at me again.

"Good night Mikasa." He says as he was about to open his door just opposing mine.

"Good night Eren." I smiled.

"I want a good night..." He then looked like he is pointing something through his lips.

I blushed a little as I sticked out my tongue and he pouted. So cuteeee!! But oh! I think he had enough kisses for today!!

"That's enough kisses for today." I chuckled and I went immediately inside my room. He was saying something while laughing but I could no longer hear him inside.

I put my bag on the floor and went to the mirror.

I looked at how my cheeks went pink slowly fading as I checked for the color of my ears. I feel ashamed of myself for blushing way too hard. This is so embarrassing!!