Chapter 25: Heaven

WARNING: This chapter may contain mature content. Read at your own risk.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Mikasa's POV

"Mikasa.." I heard him whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I snuggled closer to his chest. I relaxed as soon as I finally felt warm when he wrapped his arms around me back. I hummed in contentment.

It sure feels nice to be in Eren's strong arms and hard chest.

"Mikasa..I can't go on like this tonight." He hisses as I wrapped my legs on his thighs.

"What do you mean Eren? Are you not gonna sleep with me?" I pouted and he panicked even more. I felt like crying. Does he not want this?

Just when I finally got to feel nice no, better and then he'll stop? What is this?

"No love..It's not that..It's just..Fuck how do I explain this?!" He but his lip as I clung to him desperate for his body heat as I slowly close my eyes getting sleepy.

His muscles flexed as he moved a little being too careful. I accidentally touched his abs and he froze.

"Can I touch them Eren?" I asked curiously and his eyes widened but he nodded nonetheless.

I slowly cupped his face tracing my fingers on his soft lips down to his neck to his touched his nipple and to his packs. I looked at them as he froze not moving an inch looking at what I was doing.

"You have a nice figure Eren. I love it." I whispered as I stared into his eyes.

If you think he is the only one suffering from this, you are dead wrong. I have always wanted to touch his body so bad. I want to explore his naked chest as far as I like. I want him.

I noticed how he bit his lip. I leaned in to him involuntarily as my body and mind ordered me to do. I moved a little as I went nearer to his ear and imitated what he did on the arcade.

I breathed on his ear and licked it slowly. He let out a low growl and I bit his earlobe.

"Kiss me Eren." I whispered as I caressed his arms that is on his side and felt something poking down there. Yes Eren just for me.

I looked at him and I felt him release the heaviest exhale he ever had.

"Fuck. I'm sorry Mikasa I'm not holding back anymore." He pinned me on the bed as I let out a small yelp.

He licked my collarbone and inhaled a shaky breath. I feel hot but active this time.  My mind is screaming for Eren's body all over me.

"Fuck I want you so bad love." He licked my neck with his playful tongue and kissed me hungrily on the lips.

I responded to his kisses hungrily too. I don't care about anyone at this point. Eren showed me just how a good man he is. He has my heart since the beginning and he earned it. I want to be selfish just for him.

"Eren..ahhh.." I moaned as he flicked his tongue around my mouth.

His hands traveled down from my nape down to my boobs and he gripped it with his hand.

"Shit." He breathed as I guided his hand to slip under my bra and I arched my back.

"Ahhh.. Eren... yes.." I breathed as my hands went to his long hair and gripped it.

He tasted my hot cavern as I squirm under him. I pulled him closer to me as I deepened the kiss. We fought for dominance but he won and I still feel weak. I could feel sweet leaving from my body because of the heat.

"Hmmm you're going to heal quickly." He mouthed and I chuckled. He's right.

"Thank you hmmm." I responded.

He left my mouth as he trailed kisses on my neck down to my collarbones sucking and licking at my fare skin.

I kissed his hair as he explored every part of my with my hands.

"Erenn...Ahh shit.." I felt him touch my thighs painfully slow and I threw my head in the air.

"Mikasa.. You're mine.." He breathes as he touched my core with short still on.

I moaned and his other hand cupped my breast and raised the bra a little higher. He sucked my mounds each one of them as I gripped his hair.

"Erennn..fuck.." I breathed my body trembling in pleasure as he inserted a finger on my mouth.

"Fuck you're so vocal." He says as he trailed kisses down my abs making sure to touch everything in me as his tongue traveled all the way down.

"Shit." I muttered as he licked me there even if my short is still on.

I want him. I want him to touch everything. I want Eren.

He went back to me and kissed my lips once again. I could feel how he wants me too but something is holding him. He stopped kissing me and he

"Mikasa..I don't want you to regret anything later." Eren kissed my nose, my eyes, my forehead, my cheeks, my chin, and then my lips.

"I respect you Mikasa. I will wait for you. We don't have to rush. I can wait. We are always together anyway right?" He smiled sweetly and I nodded smiling.

I know I wanted him so bad for myself but what he did, what he said to me just now, made me realized he was right. I feel even better. I thought I could lose my virginity tonight but he never took the advantage that I am weak because I am currently sick.

This alone made me realized how worthy he is for my heart. He is everything I wanted. I want him so bad I could put to hell someone who wants to flirt with him.

He fixed my bra and pulled me closer and he inhaled the scent of my hair and combed it.

"Eren. I love you so much more than words can ever explain." I buried my face on his neck and he kissed my hair as he caressed my face.

"I love you too so much. I would never do stupid things for you Mikasa." He said and I nodded.

"Let's sleep love?" I stared into his eyes and he was flashing the biggest grin he ever gave off.

"Louder please." He chuckles and I pinched his hard chest.

"Idiot." I muttered as I wrapped my legs around his sweatpants. He helped me as he put my legs around him.

"You smell so good. More like a baby." He chuckles and I laughed too.

"And you want me right?" I felt my eyes closing. I feel so much better now.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry Mikasa. It's my fault you got sick now. I want you back healthy." He planted kisses on my head and I rubbed his back.

"Don't think about it anymore. You are already forgiven." I kissed his neck.

"Yeah. I love you." He says.

"Good night Eren. We still have school tomorrow." I chuckled and he nodded.

"Sleep well love. I'm just right here." He says and I closed my eyes inhaling his manly scent.

If I am still not in heaven, then I don't know anymore. An angel is holding me in his arms right now named Eren Jaeger.