44

Unknown Number
Today at 5:12 AM

Is this Milana Sebastian?
We’re deeply sorry for inconveniencing you about the plagiarism issue that surrounding our brand for months.
I’m Lorenza Castro. We found your portfolio under Mrs. Navarro’s property in her office. There’s a few evidence connecting that she’s using your own ideas to sell her own.
Our team was so disturbed. We’re regretful that we didn’t try to understand nor hear you when you appealed.
Wear your best dress tomorrow, Miss Sebastian. Mr. Lio were considering to put you under an agency with a decent performance.
Give us a chance.
We were trying to contact you by your email address for quite awhile but it seemed to not working at this very moment.
We seek for your respond.
Thank you.

TELEGRAM
Chiroro
online

Today at 5:43 AM

Are you awake na ba? :(
Someone texted me
Hindi ko alam na may problema si Mama sa trabaho for months... She was accused of plagriasm despite not being a designer.
Someone stole her portfolio... that’s what I know
She was jobless for months and I’m not even aware...
The corporation was giving her a chance to her dreams, Ross!
I never met happiness until now.
I don't know why Mama used my sim number to her resumé
Siguro dahil nakalimutan niya ’yung sarili niyang number or she just wants me to be the first one to see her one step towards success ???
I don’t want to assume but .... I’m so happy.

6:20 AM

I’m crying while embracing her sleeping form in her room.
I’m so proud of her

She’ll meet you halfway this time, Maia
I’m sure of it.

Mama

Today at 6:32 AM

You forwarded a message.