Everlasting: A Renesmee and Jacob Fan Fiction

Nessie and Jacob

Everlasting

Authors note

Hey guys i recently became obsessed with the Renesmee and Jacob love story and all the fan fics I have read talk about how when Renesmee is 7 or 8 but I want to do from when she's growing up to that point so enjoy!

Chapter 1

Renesmee's POV

Age 1 human years (5 years) how she looks and acts

I lay in bed, my mom trying to help me sleep, but it's no use, I'm too sick. I hear mom and dad talk and they say I make myself sick, but I can't help it. They say it's because of Jacob and it is, whenever Jacob is gone, I can't help but feel lonely. And now Edward lay by my bed too, brushing back my hair from my burning forehead trying to reach Jacob through his mind.

"Where's Jacob, mommy?" I groan, clutching my stomach. Jacob protects me and I can't sleep unless he's here to lay with me, before every bedtime he sings me his lullaby, a wolf lullaby that I can't help but love. The soothing sound is the only opting to rest my nightmares.

Off in the distance the loud howl of a wolf runs through the forest and I sprint to the window gliding my small hands against the glass. The cold in the air tensed my hands spreading a chill down my body. "It's okay, Jake was just checking up with Billy, he's on his way." my dad said stepping to my side and picking me off the ground.

Bella stepped over, kissing my dad and then planting little kisses on my head," Why don't we go downstairs, Nessie?"

Edward clutching my securely in his arms, took his time down the steps, throwing me in the air and always catching me from the fall. I giggled, grasping onto dad.

"There's the princess," Uncle Emmet smiled, his arms wrapped around aunt Rose on the couch.

"Hey, baby," Rosie held out her hands as Edward set me down, I ran and nestled into Rosie's arms. "Can't sleep?" She ran her smooth fingers down my braided hair and I giggled as she gently tickled my stomach. I lied down, my legs across uncle Emmet and my head against Rosie's lap, sliding her fingers down the slope of my nose.

My eyes fluttered, but they still wouldn't close, not without the comfort of Jake. Esme strode into the room, catching my gaze. "Awwww, Nessie again baby?" she walked over and kissed my forehead, then began whispering to my mom and dad.

Turning away from them, I pushed myself to closing my eyes until I heard the door creak open. Jacob ran in the room and I ran into his arms and he flung me in the air,"There's my Nessie," he hugged me and swiftly ran upstairs laying me down in my large bed. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I need you Jake, will you sing please?" I smiled up at him.

"Of course, Nessie." Jacob lay down on my bed and sang his lullaby to me. I felt myself drifting off, now knowing I was safe until the sunset came.