After Christopher made the call, he knocks on the door, "can I come in?"

"Yeah," Ana called out. Christopher pushes the door in to see his angel all dry and covered with many layers of blanket.

"She is still cold, I hope this could warm her up," Ana said.

"How could this happen?" Christopher asked, walking towards the bed. When he reached her bed, he held her hands from underneath the blanket, giving some warmth to her.

"We shouldn't have left her here alone. After we came back to the house, we ask to stay over but she wanted to be alone." Ana continues. "Then we left her."

"We shouldn't have left her by herself," Ana said softly.

The doorbell rang before Christopher can say anything, "that must be the doctor, I'll get it."

"Good morning, doctor Judy." He greets her.

"Morning, Mr Evans. Where is the patient?"

"Follow after me." Christopher leads Doctor Judy towards Emilyn's room. All three of them stand to the side and let the doctor do her job.

"She has a high fever, so keep her warm and here is some medicine for her. Take 2 tablets morning and night."

"Thank you, doctor." Christopher takes medicine from her.

"If there's anything, just give me a call." Doctor Judy said. Then, Christopher escorts her out of the house.

"We shouldn't have left her alone," Christopher heard Ana said when he walked into the room. "We should just stay with her, even if she doesn't want us to."

"Don't blame yourself, no one would have known," Christopher said. "When did you guys left her alone? Why didn't you call me immediately?"

"We weren't thinking, we were grieving on Grandma Lou," Ana said. "It was a really tiring day for all of us and an unfortunate one." Ana sigh. "When we drop Emilyn home, it was like around 11 pm."

"That's like 6 or 7 hours she has been in the shower." Christopher said; Ana gasped, and Finley pull her towards him into a hug.

"How's the procedure for the funeral?"

"Emilyn signed the papers that the hospital requires her to, but the service...." Finley stops for a while and then continues, "I was going to handle it today."

"Let me help you with it," Christopher offered.

"Thanks," Finley said. "I'll go fixed her some food when she wakes up." With that, Finley left the room, leaving Christopher and Ana.

"Thank you for being there with her," Christopher told Ana.

"She was devastated, I've never seen her like that before. When Grandma Lou flatline, Emilyn she was frantic. After the doctor declared the time of death, she doesn't want to accept it." Ana wipes her tears with her sleeves.

"I don't know what's going to happen when she wakes up. But promise me one thing." Ana turns to face Christopher. "Promise you will always be there with her, she's going to need it. No matter how many times she pushes you away, don't leave."