Shut up....... Both said together making him pout.

So mission coaxing is on...... Omkara and shivaay fisted their hands punching.

Me too..... Rudra also put his hand between.
.
.
.
Babhi we are going to a movie...... Rudra announced jumping happily.

I am not feeling well you guys go...... Anika refused them. She is already upset with shivaay and no mood to enjoy.

But there will be no fun without you..... He pouted.

Really I am not well...... She tried convince them.

Then we are also not going...... Omkara said.

No don't cancel your plan for me. You all go I will be fine in home..... She again said.

We will not cancel our plan if you agree to come with us or else no movie no outing...... Omkara said determined leaving anika in dilemma.

Everyone tried to convince her. After lot of request she agreed to come with them. Rudy thumbed up at shivaay who is hiding behind the pillar.

Let me call bhaiya...... Rudra got up from his seat moving to the room.

No don't call him. Let him rest...... Anika said stopping him but he already left before she complete her words. Shivaay smiled behind the pillar sensing her care.

Rudra called shivaay and told him about their plan meanwhile everyone got ready and they left towards the destination.
.
.
.
.
Bhaiya which movie did you book?...... Rudra asked holding the popcorn bucket and eating from it in between.

A romantic film..... Shivaay replied eyeing anika. She is a fan of romantic film and always fight with him for being nerd. She got know he booked the film because of her but kept a cold face. On the way Rudra got a call.

Hello. Oh is it serious ok I am coming now. He hung up the call and looked at the gang. They were already looking at him curiously.

My friend got into an accident. He needs my help so I am going. I am sorry guys...... He said clearing their confusion.

Ohh then go fast. Don't think about us we will be fine...... Anika said worried.

Ok Babhi come Bhavya..... He held her hand.

Why is Bhavya coming with you..... She asked doubtfully.

She is a police officer and he need law help..... He somehow convinced her. She nodded her head not fully satisfied.

Rudra and bhavya walked away leaving them four. On the way he gave a hifi to shivaay secretly.

They four entered inside the theatre. There were few people there.

You both sit here we will sit there ...... Gauri said pointing to a seat far away.

Why there is plenty of seat....... Anika said as their row has many vacant seat.

But Babhi it will disturb our romantic moment. Look at the lighting and the atmosphere and also the movie. Who will resist after seeing this all...... Gauri said dreamily. Omkara, shivaay and anika dumbfounded hearing her. She winked at Om to go with the flow.

Yes Babhi. It will be the best arrangement for us..... Om said and winked at shivaay. He understood their intention. Gauri dragged on with her before she reply to them. She sat there huffing angrily. Little by little she got to know they were planned this all.

Anika took the popcorn and chewed it angrily focusing on movie. Shivaay slowly moved his hand to hold her hand but she patted away. He got angry as She did it many times. He got up from the seat and took her on his arms and made her sit on his lap. The place was dark so no one noticed them.

Shivaay what are you doing..... Anika wriggled in his arms but he held her tightly.

Why are you avoiding me..... He asked her. She kept mum.

I am asking you.... He asked in little harsh voice. She flinched and Her lips trembled. He calmed down seeing her frightened.

I am sorry..... He held her tightly nuzzling his face on her neck. She beated him sobbing. He held her hand and kissed them.

Sorry. From now I will take care of myself. I will never neglect my health..... He said her in sweet voice.

I am sorry too. I was little harsh on you..... She said bending her head down. He lifted her face and kissed her eyes. She breathed hard in proximity. She slowly opened her eyes and met with his eyes. She saw his gaze on her lips. She moved forward in no time he placed his lip on her. The movie was long forgotten.He kissed her slowly and she also responded matching his pace. Her hands wrapped around his neck while his hand ran through her curves. The kiss deepened until she patted his chest feeling short of breath.

They broke the kiss and she lied in his chest breathing heavily.

I am sorry..... He said again. He is still guilty for making her worry. He touched her forehead with his.

Ssh how many times you say sorry. Let bygones be bygones. Now focus on movie..... She turned his face to the screen. She comfortably sat on his lap watching the movie while he wrapped his hand around her waist preventing her from fall.

I know this movie date was your plan...... She said again turning towards him.

How?..... He asked her in shock. He thought she will never get to know their plan.

Anyone will know as your acting is terrible. First Rudy's movie plan out of nowhere. Then his friends accident and Gauri and Om trying hard to keep us alone. I got to know this is all your plan.

You are more intelligent than I thought....... He said amused at her detective mind.

I know...... She raised her fake collar.

I will give them lecture after going back home. Now it's movie time...... She said and kept her head on his shoulder while He kissed her head. They together watched the movie.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The problem between shivaay and anika solved.

For the first time rudra's plan succeeded.

Precap : Shivaay walked through the garden following searching anika.

Surprise...... She said happily. Her eyes were glittering in happiness.
.
.
.
.
Today's target: 65 votes and unlimited comments