I heard you had an accident. Are you ok now..... She asked anika making an innocent face.

I am fine thanks for asking...... She replied genuinely.

If we know someone is not giving attention to us we tends to do regrettable things...... She said in concerned face

What!...... Anika asked amusingly. That Natasha is indirectly saying that anika planned all this to get shivaay's attention.

She saw anika staring shivaay secretly many times. She felt jealous because she likes him not genuinely but for his money. So she thought anika is also like that.

On the night shivaay saved her no one was there other than the securities. no one know anika is boss's wife but they know shivaay saved her

What is smelling here...... Priya said making a disgusting face. Something bitchy... She said smelling Natasha and held her nose.

You.... She gritted her teeth in anger and went away while anika held her mouth trying to control her laugh.

Don't mind her ani. You know she is like that..... Priya said moving forward placing her laptop on the table.

I know.... She replied removing her bag placing it aside.

How was your vacation...... Priya nudged her.

Just so so..... She replied back.

I know there is something more....... She again pulled her.

If you continue it I will call the boss..... Anika threatened looking at her.

Ooh then you will get a chance to talk to him..... She teased Anika. Her face formed a light pink colour and she smiled inside.

Shut up and do your work..... Anika scolded Priya. She laughed silently and turned to her side continuing her work.

In between her work she looked at shivaay's cabin and it was empty. She felt sad not seeing him there. He told her he was going to meet a client outside. Shrugging her thoughts she continued her work.

Anika stop your work it's lunch break..... Priya called her. Anika checked her watch and saw the time.

I am coming.... She closed her laptop and took her bag and phone walking towards the canteen with priya.

what do you want?.... Priya asked as They sat on the empty seat in the canteen.

Anything Will be fine...... She replied smiling at her. As she went to make the order Anika's phone plinged with message.

Sh : where are you??

An : I am at canteen....

Sh : having fun without me?

An : yes mister😄. How was your meeting?

Sh : it went good.

She was about to reply but felt someone's footstep near to her. She lifted her gaze and saw Natasha and her colleague Riya coming towards her. They took seats near her and glared her.

What you want?.... Riya asked her. She looked her in confusion.

What?.... She asked back.

I am asking what you want to leave shivaay sir on his own...... She said clearing her confusion. "So this is the matter they came to me in desperate" She thought.

Why would I leave such a handsome man like him due to your threatening..... She replied crossing her hand across her chest glaring them back.

You....i know you are a bitch who never leave any man and trap them using your charmness for their money...... Natasha roared in anger grabbing everyone's attention.

Priya rushed to them hearing the commotions. She stood on anika's side looking at them both glaring eachother.

Everyone here know you are a slut who tried to gain sympathy from shivaay sir faking the accident on that day. God knows how many boys you have trapped till now by seducing them using your body...... Natasha said crossing her all limits. Anika's eyes watered hearing her accusations. No matter how strong and bold you are some words can drain our confidence.

Anika started shivering hearing her words. The word 'slut' kept ringing in her ears. Her mind stopped working and flashback of aman attacking her. For once Priya Also scared seeing her like this.

WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE....... A voice heard from behind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whom do you think it will be?

Truly Natasha is a bitch I am I right guys?

Already Anika faced a tragedy now this also. How will she take it now?

Precap : same as before

Today's target : 65 votes and unlimited comments