18: pickups & introductions

Start from the beginning

I silently laughed as I made my way over to the three. I could hear the disgust in Brooke's voice when she replied with, "Oh, hi Peach."

"I love the blonde!" Georgia grinned, running a hand through Brooke's hair. "It really suits you!"

I had to hold back the disgust in my face when my sister looked at me and smirked. "Aren't you gonna introduce me to your boyfriend?"

"How did you know I have a boyfriend?"

"The way you two were standing there when I saw you! You're so cute together!"

"Wait, him?" I asked, pointing to Harry.

She nodded and my eyes widened. "Good job with picking the hot guy."

I coughed out, "He's not my boyfriend."

"Oh really then?" she winked at Harry and I rolled my eyes. "Well then, who is this handsome guy?"

"Uh, that's Harry," I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"What?" she scoffed, looking Harry up and down. "Harry?"

"Yeah, Harry. You remember my friend Harry, the one you and I quote 'hate with all of the blonde in your heart'."

Her eyes widened at the words. She pursed her lips together and frowned. "That's not Harry."

Harry, Brooke and I all nodded as her eyes widened.

"Harry. Harry Styles?" she asked, looking up at him. He nodded. "What!? That can't be Harry. I don't believe it."

"Yes, my name is Harry Styles."

"But, the Harry Styles you were friends with was such a nerd!" she giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. "Are this Harry definitely doesn't look the same as that kid did. That kid had glasses."

"Yeah, well it's called growing up," he groaned. "I see you're still the same bitch as before. I guess Canada didn't change you."

I snorted at his words, earning a glare from my sister.

"What, is this funny to you Charlotte?" she glared at me.

"Sorry, but kind of," I admitted, shrugging my shoulders. "I just don't understand how you don't remember Harry."

She sighed, "I don't know how I could forget him."

Apparently this was Brooke's cue to laugh, and when she did so, it echoed around the small waiting area. She earned a glare from Georgia, which made Brooke laugh even louder.

"Well, enough of these festivities," Harry spoke up. "Let's just go pick up your bags and head back."

"Good idea!" she squealed, linking her arm with mine and dragging me over to baggage reclaim. "So, I have three suitcases to pick up."

"Three!?" I shout. "I don't know if I have enough room in my car for that many bags, Georgia."

"Relax, one is small. It can go in the backseat with Brooke and Harry."

"No, it can go in the backseat with you and Harry."

"You're sticking me in the backseat? Even though I just flew twelve hours to see my baby sister?"

"You flew seven hours, and I don't even know if it was to see me or not."

"Its half ten here, and I left there at half ten."

"Yes, but there's a five hour time difference. Did the hair colour go to your brain?" Brooke asked.

"Whatever, you're the only one I told about me coming."