Chapter 12

(Y/N)

I was sitting in the living room biting my thumb. The results of my Bar Exam came in today. The laptop that I barely used since Taehyun gifted it to me was propped up onto the Kitchen Island. I was logged in and all I had to do was wait for Midnight to click refresh and get my results. I was so nervous watching the minutes get closer to 12. It was 11:55 Pm and all I needed to wait was 5 more minutes but these were the longest 5 minutes of my life.

Taehyun had to go to a work party so he wasn't home yet. I paced around the kitchen for a while but the time was only 11:57 PM. I had two minutes and that's when I started to freak out. I walked into the office took a deep breath and jumped around before walking back out and refreshing the page. I clicked through a couple more pages and got my result.

I passed...

I whispered to myself. I head the door open and make eye contact with Taahyun. In a split second, I ran to him and jumped in his arms crying with happiness. My life was finally looking up for me. I caught him off guard so we both ended up on the ground laughing.

"Whoa, what happened..." He asked helping me up. I looked at his smile but his eyes showed nothing but confusion in them. He cocked his head to the side and took in his surrounding. He saw the laptop on the island and me all giddy. He looked at his watch on his right wrist and picked me up spinning me around.

"You passed!! We need to celebrate and I need to push paperwork for you to start in the legal department next week!" He set me down and I looked at him confused. My eyes roamed his face to see if he misspoke but he didn't he was confident in his words.

"Legal team? You want me to work in your legal team?" He took a deep breath and pulled me to the couch sitting me on his lap. He took both my hands in his one and pecked my lips before speaking.

"Yes, I want you to work in my legal team... ONLY if you want to. If you are not ready I can hold off but I don't want to hold you back. I wanted to talk to you about this but I wanted to know the results first so you didn't feel bad. I was confident in your ability which is why I started the paperwork to transfer you a month ago." His words carried so much meaning. When I had no faith in myself he always had enough for the both of us. He truly is something super special and one of a kind. I smiled and pecked his lips multiple times. I changed my position to straddle his lap and ran my hands up and down his chest and around his neck. I untied his necktie and started unbuttoning his shirt. I get close to his ear and whisper.

"So about that Celebration... Can we start now?"I took his earlobe in between my lips and sucked gently. I hear him inhale sharply. I wasn't prepared for what came next. He picked me up and took me to the room. I giggled the entire way to the room until my back landed on the bed. Looking up at him the lust poured out of his face but the love and adoration were much stronger. His hand went to the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I wasn't wearing pants nor a bra which made him smile.

"I like your style baby" He smiled and pulled his own clothes off. He hovered over me kissing my body hitting all my erogenous zones. Foreplay was his strong suit and right now I was dripping from all the attention I was getting from his mouth. He trailed sloppy wet kisses to the top of my entrance and licked a long stride up to my clit. His lips were wrapped around my clit instantly with his tongue flicking over my sensitive bud ever so often. This combination had me going crazy when I couldn't take it anymore.

"Kang Taehyun just fuck me already please" He chuckled removing his lips from my heat and making his way up. He pumped his cock a few times then aligned it with my entrance. His tip thrust in then back out. He was teasing me. I grunted and at that moment he thrusts all the way in chuckling while my grunt turned into a moan.

"You are a little impatient today, huh?" He chuckled in a deep voice sitting still to let me adjust to his length and size. I had no time to reply back since he started to snap his hips powerfully into me. His tip grazed my Gspot making me jolt and gasp while my chest hit his above me.

"Oh, I guess I found it." He angled his thrust to hit my Gspot perfectly. Words were all jumbled letters in my head and only one syllable sounds could come out of my parted lips with each thrust. My head was fuzzy with pleasure and my skin burned with the passion and electricity that I get when we get intimate. His left hand went to my neck and trailed all the way down lightly until his fingers slowly started to rub my clit in circles. A string of moans left my lips and kept getting higher pitched by the moment. He was grunting as well every time I clenched around him.

"You look so pretty right now. Gosh! You feel so good as well, ugh!" His voice was laced with a praiseful tone. His raspy deep voice wrapping around my neck controlling the air my lungs screamed for. I arched my back and threw my head back with my eyes in the back of my head. The sweet taste of release sticking to my tongue and causing goosebumps on my body. He positioned us so his knees were on the bed and both his hands were supporting my body where it was arched. His lips attacked my chest and his thrust got sloppy. A few more thrusts and he came inside me breathing hard. We both collapsed on the bed breathing deeply trying to get our lungs the air they were screaming for and get our heartbeats to a normal rhythm.

"I love you"

There was a long pause causing me to internally panic.