Chapter 10

"Babe... I could have taken you to Paris, Italy, a private island and the one place you want to go to is a food festival in Busan?" She giggled tying her hair back and adjusting her fanny pack wrapped around her small torso. I was leaning against the car waiting for her to finish her tasks.

"I used to come here with my mom a lot. It's a special place and I want to share that with you." She got on her tippytoes and pecked my lips pulling away quickly to put her hat on backward.

"Did you wear matching shirts with your mom as well?" She giggled and nodded.

"We actually did that a lot. Everyone thought we were sisters so we wore mother-daughter shirts quite often. I think our shirts are cute. She took my hand and hopped along excited to be here. we wore matching white T-shirts with bears, shorts, and our red converse. She had a red fanny pack with a red hat on backward and I had my red hat backward and my RayBan sunglasses. Walking into the festival I dug in my pocket and handed her a pair of RayBan sunglasses as well. She giggled while I put them on for her and pecked her nose.

We walked down the road in the middle of all the stands that contained foods from everywhere thinking that I don't know (Y/N)'s favorite food or color or anything. I know such deep things that probably no one knows but not simple things. That gave me an Idea. I took the cash out of my pocket and handed her exactly half.

"what's this for?" She questioned looking at her hand.

"I want to play a game. I realized I know a lot about you but not the basic things like favorite color or book or anything like that." She smiled and laughed.

"Okay, so what's the game?"

"We each get 6 clues and 5 guesses. We pick a category we want to start with. If you guess right you get to pick anything for me to try and if I guess right I do the same. Now if we guess wrong at the end of the day one of us has to try the spiciest dish here." This caught her attention making her look around the food stands. She stood up straight and extended her arm for a handshake.

"Deal" She smirked while we shook hands. I pulled her in by that same hand and put my arm around her.

"Okay... I will go first... category favorite book." I tapped my chin thinking.

"Clue 1: It is an all-English book" She looked around seeing what there was to offer.

"does it have to do with Law?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Clue 2: More like fantasy but in the real world," I thought for a minute, and the song Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray popped in my head. That song was specifically for The Great Gatsby and it's a song she listens to a lot.

"I have two answers for two different categories that connect." She nodded her head as a signal to keep going.

"Your favorite book is The Great Gatsby and your favorite song is Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray from that movie." She nodded impressed I walked to the stand next to me ordering two Tteobokki sticks and handed her one.

This carried on for the rest of the time. By the end of the day, I was the one who lost. We were happy with full bellies and good memories.

"Taehyun... I have a different Idea instead of the punishment." I nodded already looking at her.

"What do you have in mind?" She giggled and pulled me to the car. She gave me left and right directions that I followed not knowing where we were going. I parked the car at the beach. It was still the weird season where it was cold at night and the beaches were still closed for being cold but it was hot during the day.

"What are we doing here." I turned off the car and unbuckled myself.

"Your punishment is lasting 30 seconds in the cold water...Naked" She blushed laughing into the hand covering her mouth.

"Deal" We both walked out of the car rubbing our bare arms. We stopped halfway and (Y/N) sat down while I stripped. She got flustered when I went to take my boxers off.

"Uh... maybe just leave those on..." She coughed to clear her throat. I chuckled and head to the water. Looking back and giving (Y/N) a thumbs up I dove in and swam a little before running back out. I always had extra towels in my car for rainy days so she had one waiting.

"Was it cold?" She laughed wrapping the towel around my body.

"Yes come on" I laughed and pulled her to the car. I turned on the heater and started getting dressed again.

(Y/N)

I looked at him smiling. His smile was my favorite smile in the entire world. It held so much joy I was addicted to it. Today was amazing and I couldn't hold it anymore. He had only gotten his pants on that were still unbuttoned. I pulled him by the back of the neck and kissed him deeply. Immediate access for my tongue to go in his mouth. The kiss got heated as our tongues played around leaving us breathless. He pushed the seat all the way back and pulled me into his lap to straddle him while we made out. My hips started grinding on his crotch and a moan left his lips. He pulled me away quickly buckling me in and racing to the apartment. He pulled his shirt over his head and picked me up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes running inside. When we got in the door he slapped my ass making me giggle and dropped me on his bed.

"I don't want to do anything you don't want me to do. I really love you and want to do this when we are both ready." He looked down at me laying on the bed biting his lip.

"Kang Taehyun... Please be my first time." His eyes softened and said every unspoken word left to say.

"I love you!" He hovered over me and kissed me tenderly.

"I love you too"