Chapter 11

"I don't want to do anything you don't want me to do. I really love you and want to do this when we are both ready." He looked down at me laying on the bed biting his lip.

"Kang Taehyun... Please be my first time." His eyes softened and said every unspoken word left to say.

"I love you!" He hovered over me and kissed me tenderly.

"I love you too"

The spontaneous heat of the moment was gone but the love floated around sticking to everything. His lips trailing softly and delicately down my neck and to my chest. Every spot his lips touched burned with passion. Every spot of skin, his fingertips slid across shocked me with electricity. This felt like a movie moment. I straddled his lap while he leaned against the headboard. His hands tenderly guiding his fingertips up and down my thighs, up to my lower back all the way until he reached my head and tangled his fingers softly with my brown locks. His thrusts were nice and slow but with enough tempo to feel good each time. If his lips were not on my body teasing my skin they were in a smile with his bottom lip between his teeth showing off his deep dimples while his eyes stared into mine and strayed from my face to admire this moment. This moment will forever be branded into my brain. Today was the day I gave myself to him... Mentally, emotionally, and physically. He had me with no signs of letting go at least not for the rest of the night.

********************************************

Taehyun

I woke up to birds chirping and the sunlight playing peek-a-boo with my curtains. I rubbed my eyes and extended my arm to disconnect my phone from the nightstand to check the time. It was past noon and I had no messages. I looked next to me where it would usually be cold and empty but this time it wasn't. (Y/N)'s small naked body was lying peacefully next to me with her back facing me lightly snoring away. She was on her stomach with her arm under the pillow under her head. Her hair was tossed everywhere messily and her lips in a small pout that made her cheeks look puffier. Her eyes were lightly closed with her long eyelashes that went for miles until they hit a perfect curve at the end. Her radiant clear skin glowed and had a very beautiful color. She looked happy and healthy.

It took 9 months for her to finally open up to me and fully let me in. I smiled knowing she was all mine and felt the exact same way I did. I quietly moved so I could peck her cheek then laid back down to leave a trail of kisses from her shoulder to her back and everywhere I could reach with minimal effort.

(Y/N)

I woke up to kisses being peppers softly and slowly all over my bare skin. He was kissing my shoulder and rubbing my arm inhaling my scent every few seconds. I giggled and turned my head. He didn't stop he just chuckled and inhaled deeper.

"Good morning... beautiful," He said between kisses. His hands trailed to my waist and squeezed a little tickling me while I laughed and tried to resist. I moved to turn completely around and look at him.

The sun hit his honey-clear skin perfectly making it look like gold. His eyes open and closed lazily blinking still a little sleepy, but when the sun rays hit them perfectly his brown turned to caramel. His cheeks had a tint of pale pink and his lips still red and swollen from last night's events were curved into a small lazy smile.

My hands found their way into his messy hair playing with his locks. I followed the sun rays from his hair to his forehead trailing one finger lightly down to the top of his nose to the tip slowly. I traced the designs of the curtains on his cheeks and traced his lips with my thumb.

"good morning handsome" I whispered pulling my hand away. He stopped the flow of my movement to press his lips softly on the top of my hand. His lips trailed all the way up until he kissed my cheek.

His lips on my skin right now gave me the same feeling like last night. I started to wonder how long that would last but honestly, I just wanted to revel in this magical moment. He pulled me closer by my hips to connect our lips. Last night's memories flooded my brain and senses making me smile into the kiss. Taehyun pulled away chuckling while my eyelids hit a delay in opening.

"what are you thinking about?" He chuckled rearranging his head on the pillow. I bit my bottom lip smiling bigger.

"I am thinking about how I have never felt this way about someone and I am a little scared but I know you would never hurt me at least not on purpose" I snuggled up to him nuzzling my nose in his neck.

"I would never hurt you. Period! You have been through so much already that I don't even want you to stub your pinky toe. I don't want you to struggle in any way. I never want you to feel alone ever again. I know you are incredibly strong. You are much stronger than I ever could be, but now... with me... I want you to rest, Finish school and live your life with everything you can ever dream of." His words melted into my body and branded themselves into my broken heart. I let a stray tear fall but not from sadness or misery from pure happiness.

I sat up and wiped the tear. Taehyun freaked out but I took his face between both my tiny hands and kissed him our lips moving slowly and our tongues lazily. He smiled against my lips.

"I Love you so damn much (Y/N)-" I cut him off with another electrifying kiss.

"I love you just as much and maybe more" I whisper and giggle on his lips.

"Impossible" He yelled and started tickling me until I surrendered needed air in my lungs. We connected our foreheads and stayed wrapped up in each other's bodies, stealing lazy kisses, and short, slow, and soft make-outs until we got hungry.