Chapter 15: Feeling of love

A/n's pov

The true feeling of love is being expressed in actions. His love never died , it was blinded. Blinded by his so called ' Revenge '. They say the one who forgives hads a heart of gold, but were his actions towards her forgivable ?

All she was thinking about was Why? Being in her husband's arms , close to his rock hard chest , she could hear his heart beat. Unknowingly it was making her feel safe. She felt like the only person she could trust is him , for the moment . His actions towards were hurtful and too cruel to be true. She remembers her first night in this big house.

Flashback
10 months ago.

She stepped inside 'his' bedroom. She thought it was the bedroom they both are gonna share. Just as she was about to move further she saw him standing near the bathroom door only in his sweatpants.

Jin: I see you are quiet desperate for our first night...

She was confused by the statement at first but after couple of second she got what he said. Not wanting to create any misunderstanding  she spoke.

Y/n: Um... No.....Actually I-I thought this was the room we are going to sleep. I think I should sleep in the guest room. I'm sorry for the disturbance.

She bowed and said. This action of her was totally unknown for him. For him, he thought she wanted to have him. Her innocent acts were triggering him more. Her innocence made him want to ruin her nore.

Jin: Wait.

He said as she was about to turn. She stopped and  looked at him.

Y/n: Yes?

Jin: You don't want to do anything?

His question made her eyes furrow. She didn't eat anything and the only thing she could feel was exhausted. She wanted to finish this all and sleep so she spoke the word she could find.

Y/n: I'm really tired so I don't think I want to do anything now.

She said and was about to turn but he was fast enough to walk and grab her by her arms. She was shocked to react faster as result she was tarpped.

Y/n: Wha-what are you do-doing?

He smirked.

Jin: I'm doing what a married couple should do on there first night.

He said and attacked her neck with kisses and bites. She was was uncomfortable so she tried to push him but he didn't bulge. His hands moved to her butt and grabbed then harshly. She yelped and tried to speak.

Y/n: I do-don't feel go-good...

He ignored her and carried her to the bed. Laying her on the soft mattress his hands started to rip her wedding dress. She felt like crying and she did. A single tear left from her left eye as she thought of those memories.

The memories of when the man tried to rape her. She still remembers it. She was saved but the person who saved her is no longer alive. She hoped that person was alive today. She was getting raped by her own husband. And she wasn't able to do anything. She was weak. She didn't have strength to push him off her and she choose to suffer. Suffer from her own husband's hand.