Chapter 12 : Party Surprise Pt-2

' Some surprises are heart warming'

Y/n's pov

No way! Don't tell me he is who I think he is. We all slowly turned around. Shocked. That was clearly seen on everyones face. The peraon we all have been waiting for years is right in front of us.

All: JJJJJJJ-HHHHOOOPPPPEEEE

We all screamed at the top of out lungs.

Hobi: The one and only.

He said and opened both his arm. We all sprinted toward him and hugged him all at once.

Hobi: Woah woah woah! I didn't knew everyone will try to kill me by suffocating me. I thought surprises are meant to me great?

We all laughed at his remark. This ball of sunshine we make the darkest room brighter than the shining sun.

We all started bombarding him with questions. He was never in one place y'know. Always passionate about his dance and he made his dream come true. He owns an entertainment company and also teaches choreography to the traniees too. He also works with my brother yoongi. He and yoongi oppa had made lot of collabs. Hope entertainment is at its great success theses past years. They all have jung's, jeon's, min's, gwan's and kim's have partnership and today park's are also added and the family is complete. Hobi's sister dawon call me and keeps in touch with me. She and her brother are the purest soul you can meet on this planet.

We broke the hug.

Hobi: I feel alive after a long time.

Yoongi: I don't feel anything.

Oppa shrugged. I know he is happy deep inside.

Jk: I know you are having a whole ass party in your mind.

He said making us all laugh.

All: SOPE FOREVER.

We screamed.

Everyone talked to hobi and now it was my time.

Hobi: So...Its been a long y/n.

Y/n: Yeah we literally saw each other years ago.

Hobi: No gonna lie You gain some height y'know. But you still can't reach me..

He winked and chuckled. He is back at it again. Teasing me for my height.
Like seriously, he use to give me piggyback rides when we were younger. Always making fun of me but he care for me a lot.

Y/n: It's in min's families genes y'know. Blame my ancestors.

Hobi: Still the same answers, I see.

Y/n: Can't help.

Hobi: You look beautiful as always, I don't need to compliment you,chubs.

Y/n is my name but I guess no one loves it. They keep calling me cheesy and sweet names from the begining.

Y/n: I ain't chubby anymore.