10

parker fixed his hoodie as he watched the numbers on the elevator increase. his heart pounded in his chest as the doors opened. room 366.

he looked around to make sure nobody was watching or following him. deciding that the coast was clear, he knocked twice on the white door, anxious about what to expect.

'come in,' tanya opened the door, 'champagne?' she asked him as he walked into the familiar room, the window displaying a beautiful view of the city lights.

'tell me, who's behind it?' he immediately asked her as she sat down in front of him, on the edge of the king sized bed.

'i never said i know who it was, i said i know something.' she smirked, sipping the cold beverage.

parker pushed back his hoodie in annoyance, 'do you know what this is doing for my career? just tell me what i need to know!' he snapped.

she laughed at him before putting down the glass carefully on the bedside table and slowly getting up. 'according to numbers, your career is doing better. i think this scandal helped you. don't you agree?' she ran her fingers through her curls, shifting them to the side.

'please just help me out here. i'll do whatever.' he said. he watched a smile grow on her face before she sat in the middle of the bed, legs tucked under her.

'okay, there's this anonymous page that has clips of your video. impressive i must say. that's all i know. for now at least. you have to pay me of course.' she said with a calm voice that made parker nervous and angry.

'how much?' he stared at her, wanting to get this over and done with. he felt like his time was being wasted when he could be finding the real culprit.

'the question should be how long. i want you to pleasure me like you did the girl in the video. but do remember, my information is only as good as the sex.' she smiled.

it was only then that parker took in her outfit. a short, black silk dress with spaghetti straps that held up her breasts and her hair gently kissed her shoulders. her skin looked smooth and soft to the touch, it looked decedent.

parker swallowed the lump in his throat, feeling his adam's apple bob up and down with impact. 'if i do this, you give me your word that you'll tell me?' he asked, reiterating the terms and conditions of their verbal contact.

'you're just going to have to trust me. and parker, make it good.' she bit down on her lip.

parker pulled his hoodie over his head, throwing it on the ground before taking off his shoes and socks. he needed to do this. he didn't want to disappoint his fans.

he took off his shirt and made his way over to her, placing a kiss on her lips, his hands on the hem of her dress, ready to pull it off.