Chapter 67: Worries

Start from the beginning

"Who's calling?" Eren asked as soon as he went inside our room and I put the phone down.

"Just Kiyomi. Are they already asleep?" I asked as he untied his shoelaces.

"Yes. I'm glad everyone is here with us. We can look after them." He spoke and I went to him.

He successfully took his shoes off and leaned his back on the sofa with his head looking at the ceiling.

I slowly sat on his lap and he looked at me. I smiled at him and he looked so tired. He's probably thinking a lot of his brother and what might happen next.

I kissed his nose and he closed his eyes. He's still the most handsome man I have ever seen in this life. When will I get tired of looking at his face?

"Want a massage?" I chuckled and he smiled at me as he reached for my hands.

He kissed my hand and stared into my eyes. Shit. That's very attractive.

"Yes please." He spoke flashing me with a smug smile as he tried to close his eyes.

"Where do you want me to start?" I spoke as I slowly trailed my fingers on his arms towards his shoulder.

"Here." He spoke and he put my hand in his heart and I felt his heartbeat.

I smiled and sighed then went closer to him.

I started kissing his neck and I felt his hand on my back as he tilted his head to give me better access. I noticed how his hands went down to my arms, down to my waist and to my thighs. Shit. I'm craving for Eren's kiss.

"Someone's really needy.." He whispered as I put my hands at the back of his neck as I left some red marks on his skin.

"Shhhh..Just shut up and kiss me.." I spoke and I made him look at me so I can kiss him.

"Damn.." Eren groaned as he kissed me back hungrily and switched our positions. Now he is already on top of me.

He pinned me on the sofa and made out with me as his hands explored my body. I gasped as my fingertips reached to his region and he's growing.

"Hmmm quite needy baby.." He chuckled.

"Shut up. Kiss me more Eren." I spoke as I tried to take off his pants for him, my lips curling into a smile.

I'm not embarrassed anymore??? What happened to me? I just want him.

I took off his underwear as well and held his manhood in my hand. He grunts as I stroked him.

"Mikasa..Why are you doing this?" Eren was biting his lip as I continued to stroke him. He stopped kissing me a little.

"Hmmm because I want to.." I teased before I pushed him and made him sit.

I knelt before him and licked his length. He threw his head back looking at the ceiling while closing his eyes.

I played with it for a while with my tongue and I felt Eren's hand on my head.

"Holy shit." He muttered curses as I took him inside my mouth.

Fuck his length. I can't take all of him without gagging a bit.

"Fuck Mikasa fasterr." He breathes as he tied my hair into a bun while I was sweating heavily taking him in.

Shit. His length should never be taken lightly.

He groaned as his cum exploded inside my mouth. Some of it even escaped from my lips and I licked it swallowing him whole.

"Come here." He says as he stood up and pulled me harshly towards him making myself turn around and hit my back with the wall.

Eren kissed me rough as he pinned me by the wall while his other hand took off my nighties. I moaned as his hand entered me and I tried to wrap it around his waist for support.

"Shitt Erennn.." I screamed as I came in his hand and he flipped me over.

"You're so bad baby. You made me angry.." He breathed behind me as I slowly felt him enter me.

I screamed and muttered curses as he entered me roughly.

"Mmm yes baby..say my name.." He breathes on my back as I muttered incoherent words. Fuck!

His hands went to cup and squeeze my breasts sliding on my abs and waist as he continued to fuck me on the wall. Holy shit. Erennn!!

"That's for being a bad girl babyyy.." He whispered on my ear as he continued to what he was doing and I felt weak.

He released his seeds inside of me and he carried me to our bed. I was so tired. Holy shit. I learned not to trigger him tonight. I swear that was so hot and tiring I can't even move.

"Did I went too harsh for you?" Eren chuckled and I held back a laugh. I would lie if I say I didn't like it. Damn.

"I love you still." I laughed and he kissed my lips.

"I love you too, always remember that. I'll always be here with you." He spoke and I nodded smiling.

He covered the two of us and we both fell asleep hugging each other as we talked about our fears and the future for a while. I was contented. I was happy as I saw him sleeping peacefully beside me but I couldn't sleep well that night.

Something was bothering me. I just stayed like that watching Eren's tiny breaths while I memorize his face. He was too perfect to forget.

"I love you. I don't know what I'll do if something bad happens to you." I spoke and kissed his forehead.

I am afraid but I won't show it to him. Deep inside, something is creeping me and I don't want to think about it.

I just want to stay like this. I don't think tomorrow will be a good day for me.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Levi's POV

"Hey! You two are close right?! Why can't you convince that ugly motherfucker to let you go!" I hissed as I tried to talk to this blond who is just chilling reading a book while here I am trying to unlock this fucking door.

I was able to escape the room I was in before so they transferred me here with this gorilla. I knocked down some men along the way but there were still too many of them and I was electrocuted I got unconscious for minutes. That's when I woke up, I am already on thid place.

What is this made of? Why can't I unlock it easily. They really made sure we can't escape huh?

"Silly. You think I didn't do that?" Zeke spoke.

"Look. I don't know if you care about your family but I have mine. If you don't want to get out from his shitty place then at least help me escape!" I spoke. I am desperate. I am worried for Hange. I need to get out of here.

"It's better if you stay silent. There's nothing you can do. The security here is built different." He spoke.

"Just fucking tell that you don't want to help that's all. Fucking coward." I spoke and kicked the door multiple times but it still nothing happened.

"I am indeed. You don't have to remind me." Zeke spoke and continued to bury his face on the pages.

Fucking helpless. If he wants to rot in this hell then let him be. Like I care!

I will find my way to break out from this place and I will kill that ugly motherfucker.

Just wait for me a bit more, Hange.