(53) The special night

Start from the beginning

We pull back when there was absolute need for oxygen but he didn't stop. He started kissing and nibbling at my jaw and then neck causing sensations to pass to my lady part.

He suddenly turned me making my back hit his chest. He started peppering slow and torturous kisses up and down my neck. He sucked on my neck then swept my hair to the side and kissed the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

The sensations were enthralling. My eyelids fell and I arched my back with every nip of his teeth on my back.

"Ales", I gasp taking deep breaths.

He kissed behind my ear making me moan and brought his lips to my ear.

"I love how your body responds to my touches love. I'll make sure the only thing you remember when we're done is my name", He whispered in my ear taking my earlobe between his teeth.

I took in a sharp breath. I was already getting wet. This man can make me lose all control with just a look and touch. It's crazy how he makes me feel so good.

I felt him move my dress's zipper down agonizingly slow. It's like he was enjoying getting me frustrated.

"Ales please", I pleaded.

He removed the zipper in one go. He pulled down the sleeves of my dress and kissed every single skin exposed as my dress falls down making me stand there almost naked.

I was now standing in my lacy panties and he inhaled sharply and turned me to face him. He looked down my body and his eyes held only lust and love for me.

It was not like we were gonna have sex for the first time. We lost our virginity to each other after some time of us dating. We've seen each other naked multiple times but today was something different for some reason. It's like he was seeing me for the first time.

"You're so beautiful babe. I don't think any dress justifies your gorgeous body. You're better off naked", Ales smiled flirting.

"I prefer you being naked as well husband", I smirk as I unbuttoned his shirt.

He smirked back and helped me remove his clothes finally leaving him in his boxers.

I'm pretty sure I got more wet just looking at his aroused dick in his boxers. Fuck.

He gently pushed me back kissing my lips and soon I fell down on the bed. He hovered over me raking his eyes over my body.

He came on top of me and started his kissing torture all over my body. I don't know when he removed my bra during all that pleasure. I realised it when he took my nipple in his mouth and started sucking without mercy.

I gasp and then moan loudly. He sucked and bit both my nipples leaving me breathless. He kept going down my body and kissed my stomach and moved his tongue just above my panties making me close my eyes at the sensation.

"Keep your eyes open", He orders.

I can't imagine how everything he does turns me on.

I open my eyes and look at him smirking at me satisfied. He ripped my panties off me and I mentally mourned my favourite panties.

"Your punishment starts now babe", Ales smirked at me with his mouth inches away from me down there.

Oh god! Why did I tease him so much!!
__________________________________

Alessandro's POV:

I'm gonna make this night memorable for her. She has teased me non stop all day and now she'll pay for it.