Chapter-14

Y/n POV
I woke up in a traphouse, Again...

Fuck this shit, why this always happens to me. Why this doesn't happen to Irene.

My legs were not paining this time. My area near my right shoulder was. Oh right...I got shot there yesterday...

I turned to my right and saw Jimin? What is he doing here. This time we were ties to a chair and the room was much smaller.

Jimin and I were right behside each other so I swang myself to my right to shake him "Jimin! Wake up!" I tried to wake him up.

"Hmm...Oh my gad y/n what are you here. Oh shit..." I looked over to him and looked back at my shoulder "where is Jungkook? Do you know anything?" He shook his head as. No

"We need to get out of here, as quickly as possible"

"You won't be able to get out this time assholes" We turned around and saw my aunt.

I gave her the most disgusting look I have ever given to a human being. "There are security everywhere and..."

"And what?" I asked.

"After you got shot. We made the whole scenario of you being dead. Even Jungkook thinks that you are dead."

I shook my head up to her. I can't believe this is happening.

"You have been hidden here since 3 months, most importantly Jungkook is going to Sweden to get married with Irene tonight at 10:30. He thinks you are dead and wants to get over you"

"Poor guy...I wish I could spare you both but...I won't. Try getting out from here bitch!"

She slapped my face hard before she left. "you okay?" I was ranging in anger. My time was ticking and I had to take quick choices.

"I am okay Jimin..." I looked around and saw that the room was really small, more like a small sized bath room.

We were face the window and behind us was a table which had a knife on top of it. "Time to play a game"

I said trying to untie my hand knot. Jimin saw it and tried to untie his hand knot as well.

After a few minutes we did manage to untie the knot. "Stupid ass human being. Litrelly can't do one thing right" I untied my legs and then my waist.

"We good?" Asked Jimin as I nodded. I took the knife and Jumped out the window. It was night time so it was harder to see.

There were bushes all around. We were trying to walk as slowly as possible. There was a guard at the gate and guards all around the fencing.

There was an end point to the fence but it was kinda steep. You could fall off.

"Y/n there!" Jimin whispered. There was a huge clock on the wall. It said "9:45" "we need to hurry before he leaves" I nodded walking slowly towards the fence.

Oh no...Jimin made a little sound.

The fencing wasn't so big so there weren't many guards. She is so stingy in spending her money. Can't even do one thing right.

Anyway, Jimin made a sound and we tried to hide behind the bush but he saw us.

Jimin pulled his leg making him fall as I stabbed his and took his gun.

Now all the guards were pointing there guns at us. Bro there are 10 guards here.

We both have a gun but that was not enough.

Luckily we found a grenade in the guards pocket.

I made it look like we were scared as they pointed there guns down letting the main Boss enter.

"Well well well...Looks like someone was trying to escape huh! Nice try but you are now caught"

She started to choke me. I took the grenade secretly in my hand from Jimin's. I pulled the ring out and through it.

I kicked her and sat down as Jimin protected me from any damage.

We ran towards the fence. "AHH!"

I got shot again...great! But this time on my leg.

Jimin took out the gun and killed the rest of them. "Y/n!" Jimin took me in my arm as he looked at the clock.

"Y/n hurry! You can't lose the love you're life. There isn't alot of distance between the airport hurry you can do it!"

"9:50"...

I ran as fast as I could. Jimin was also injured as he was also trying his best to run.

After lots of running we could finally see the airport. "Come on y/n! You can do it!!!" Jimin encouraged as I ran faster.

The pain was killing me but I knew...If I let go this time...I will never be able to recover from the mental pain I will suffer from.

We reached the airport as the security guards started panicking looking at my state but I pushed them and went inside.

I saw Jungkook about to leave for the flight.

"Jungkook!!! JUNGKOOK WAIT!!! JUNGKOOK!!!" I shouted as loud as I could.

He turned around and froze in place. I was trying my best to stand up but now my legs gave up.

Jungkook POV
Y/n....

I ran towards her picking her up and taking her in my arms. I picked her up and spun her around in happiness.

I put her down but she kept falling. I looked over to her leg. She got shot...

"Y-Y/n. H-How. O-Oh m-m." She put at finger on my lips. "Shh" she was bending over to me so I took her to a seat.

I saw Jimin also standing there and I ran to him and hugged him. "You son of a bitch. Why did you run after them?" I said slapping him.

"Ow, if I didn't run then she wouldn't have been here."

I looked over to y/n, she looked like she was about to faint.

I ran upto her and picked her up in a bridal style. "We gotta go to the hospital"

I took her out the airport and ordered a taxi. "Sorry Irene but I can't marry you. Grandma is that okay with you?" She nodded her head in agreement.

Irene anyway was standing there dumb founded.

After 20mins we reached the hospital and y/n was in the operation theatre.

At least now I don't gotta think in any way possible she will die.

"Hello mr- Oh my god aren't you the one which came like 3months ago as well" I nodded.

"Well we are sorry but one lady came up to us threatening our families. She said to tell you that she died but this time... She is absolutely fine...not much blood came out. She just needs rest. Thats all."

I gave the doctor a smile before going inside to see y/n.

She was awake. She immediately smiled at me. "Why did you do all this?" I said, in desperate need of an answer.

"If I didn't do all this, this you would have married that Irene" She said hitting my arm.

I was looking at her straight in the eye before kissing her.

I kissed her for a long time before saying "from now on...you are my wife. I will love you till the end"

The end