Chapter-13

The next day (8:00PM)
We were packing all our stuff. The flight was at 10:30.

Last night, I think I was a little rude to Irene. I told her to sleep on the other side of the bed while I sleep on the other.

I put pillows in the middle of the bed to avoid any skin contact. I don't think I did anything wrong I just think she was hurt by it but...I don't care.

"Jungkook! Is everything packed?" I turned around and shook my head as no. "Just one more thing"

I went up to my study table and took y/n's phone and put it in my pocket.

Yes I do have her phone till now. The only think that reminds me of her is this. I will keep it till I die.

"All done!" My grandma smiled me before telling me to come downstairs.

I came downstairs with my bags and luggage and saw Irene. She went up to me and hugged me as I hugged her back.

"Let's go then" Irene asked. We went up to the texi and took of to the airport.

After 30 mins we reached the airport. We took all our luggages and bags up to the security checking station (whatever that is).

At the end, everything was done. It took about 15mins so now it was 9:45PM. We were sitting in the waiting room.

I was looking through y/n's phone and saw my pics. Alot of them.

I kept scrolling through her phone and didn't notice it was already 10:10PM so we got up ready to take the flight.

We were about to go inside when I heard someone calling my name "Jungkook!!! JUNGKOOK WAIT!!! JUNGKOOK!!!"

I turned around and saw...

Y/n...