"God! I am feeling single as fuck sitting in between you four hormonal couples!" Rudra said dramatically holding his head and I smirked.

"You won't feel single as fuck if you call your girlfriend here" and just like that Rudra became alarmed and looked at me wide eyed stammering with a blush forming on his cheeks.
Aww! So cute!!!

"What is this bro? You haven't even showed her picture! Please tell us atleast who she is!" Khush pleaded and Rudra sighed.

"Fine! I'll show you her picture but you guys have to promise that until I introduce you guys to her! You can't go and speak to her okay?" He said and we both nodded while the guys agreed.

He took his phone out from his pocket and showed us a picture of a beautiful girl.

"Her name is Sakshi Mehra, she is also our age and is studying environmental studies here in our college

"Her name is Sakshi Mehra, she is also our age and is studying environmental studies here in our college. She is a transfer student. I like her so much guys but she thinks I am a player given my track record of......social activites. And she is.......different, bold! I like her bold side a lot! Trust me no one ever made me feel like her. And well she is not my girlfriend yet, I just made her agree to go on a date with me after three weeks and our date is tonight actually. So I want to first take her out, ask her out to be my girlfriend, and then introduce you all officially. I don't want to overwhelm her!" He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously and I smiled.

"Deep grey shirt and black faded jeans. Comb your hair but keep it tousled. And trim your beard a little like keep a 5'o clock shadow. And don't be nervous just say what you told us to her and ask her. If she doesn't give reply immediately give her some time to process cuz I am sure she likes you. No girl gives you a hard time and then agrees without having some or the other kind of interest in you. So now it's up to you on how you change that interest into somer beautiful" I said and Rudra looked at me with his mouth agape.

"What?! I know you are extremely nervous so I just helped you out" I said with a smile and shrugged my shoulders while Rudra was still in surprise and the others smiled.

"You are the best you know that right Bhuv!? And please repeat what you just said so I can note it down on my phone please!" Rudra said fishing out his phone and we all laughed out loud at his antics. After telling him again we all parted ways as we got free periods right now for exam preparation and Zian took me to a small dimly lit class which is kept empty.

He locked the door and sat down on a bench making me sit on his lap while I observed the class room.

Some classrooms were kept empty for some construction work which is due after our exams and so no one comes here.

I turned towards Zian and he was looking at me with a very......soft look.....something I know is very meaningful.

"You know you are amazing right?" He asked softly and I bit my lip smiling.