After I made that mental note, we got out of the car and dived into the dark alley. Jonathan turned off the engine before we finally made our steps toward the alley.

Dark, cold, and didn't-smell-too-good alley. I wondered if someone really lived here. I kept walking and kept in track with Jonathan, trying not to get lost on the way. Hell, I would be the stupidest person to ever get lost on a one way alley.

I kept my pace with him until I felt someone's presence behind me that made me froze in track. "I thought you're coming here alone. This is not how the deal works, Jonathan."

Deep voice with cold tone and Korean English accent suddenly came from behind me. Just when I was about to turn, I felt a gun barrel on my back.

You think I went crazy? No! And yes, a gun! Cause from what I knew about guns in Korea, they were heavily restricted!

Alright Jonathan, he's helped enough...

"Hey, come on now! Don't be like that." But Jonathan kept calm and even turned around to me with my tensed face. "He's my friend. Come on! Let him go." He persuaded the gun wielder.

What the fuck was he thinking? Couldn't he see that his friend was being held captive by his 'friend'???

I got a gun being pointed right from my own back! Wow Jonathan, how cool was that, huh?! "This is actually the first time you said that to protect someone. Funny." He chuckled in his low voice.

I didn't know how God or Jonathan managed to do it. But soon enough, he felt convinced as he put down the gun from my back. Hallelujah, I managed to breathe again. Knowing that it was already safe, I turned to see a guy around my age behind me.

But I could barely see his face clearly, due to the lack of the lights we had here

But I could barely see his face clearly, due to the lack of the lights we had here. But from his accent, he was like Jisoo. But more fluent, and his voice was heavier. Well, duh... he was a male after all.

"Come on. This way." He nudged my shoulder, telling me to follow the man whose name was still unknown. Well, rather than being pointed by a gun again only to force me, I decided to follow his words with Jonathan following us from our back.

The mysterious "friend" opened a door into a building that was actually a back door to his apartment. The apartment was really simple and decent.

No glamorous lights, no red carpet, no royal decoration. Just... normal. Really normal, but not as bad as mind. Hell, I didn't even want to call my house 'an apartment'. It was too... fucked up.

We ascended to his room with no voice coming out of our mouths. It was really quiet, only the sound of the taps coming from our shoes.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised. Since we came here around 11 in the night. After a few minutes of walking in the dim hall, we finally stopped in front of a door as the guy turned to me with his serious eyes.