Chapter 19 - A Surprise

I awake to the hum of the factory. It is almost calming and serene for once, I look around to see Heisenberg missing once again. I get up and walk over to the kitchen table to see a note laying there.

"I'll be in the workshop, if you need me it's the B3 button in the elevator. -Heisenberg''

"At Least he left me a note this time" I thought to myself before heading to the bathroom to freshen myself up.I head down the hall to the elevator and make my way to his workshop. 

Once the elevator doors open I walk down what seemed to be endless hallways until I hit the door to the workshop. I wait outside it and listen to hear if he was doing anything, I can hear his heavy boots against the floor, his footsteps approach the door and I watch as it opens. I look up and see him, he was shirtless and covered in sweat with his hair all over his face.

"I didn't expect you to be down here so soon," he says in shock.

"I was just curious about what you're doing, why are you so sweaty and shirtless?"

"Come I'll show you"

I'm jerked forward as my hand is grabbed and pulled into the workshop, I look around and see a body laying on a work table but we walk past that towards a set of doors down the hall. I begin to smell the scent of fire and I crinkle my nose as the smell changes to burnt. We go through a set of doors and I'm met with what looks to be a welding torch table, he lets my hand go and walks towards a part of the room to grab something.

"Close your eyes, it's a surprise"

"Ok?" I close my eyes.

"Give me your hands" I reach out my hands and I feel something cold being placed into them.

"Ok...open your eyes."

My eyes open and I look down to what is laying in my hands, it looks almost like a flower, maybe a rose, it was made of metal and shaped very well. I look up to see Heisenberg staring at me with his goofy smile.

"Soooooo...Do you like it...buttercup?"

"I love it, it's very pretty thank you." I walk over to him and pull his sweaty face down to me and give him a kiss on the cheek. I can see him turn red and I laugh.

"Buttercup though, that's a new one"

"It suits you more I thought, why do you hate it?"

"No I love it...just like how I love you"

I watch as he freezes and his eyes meet mine, I look at him in confusion to his surprised reaction. I turned around to place the rose on a nearby table, but I'm met with a hand grabbing my waist to pull me backwards. Our lips meet as I'm pulled forward into Heisenberg's arms, I push his hair out of his face as we kiss, slowly putting it up into a half pony. 

He pulls away from me "Really a ponytail?"

"What, your hair was all over the place"

"Ugh...I guess I will leave it, only for you though buttercup" He winks before turning to grab his shirt and hat off the nearby desk.

"Lets head back up, Im exhausted" I follow him, holding onto his hand tightly.