Chapter 16 - His Truth

"You and I are both failed Cadou experiments made by Miranda. Luckily we were both more affinity to the stuff than the other poor schmucks in the village. That crazy bitch has never been right in the head. She can't see a difference between "experiment" and "family." Miranda didn't just change my body, she took my dignity. She kidnapped me as a child and still has the nerve to call me her son. Well Fuck that I want nothing but to kill that crazy bitch." He pauses, looking into my eyes awaiting a response from me.

"I'm sorry for your past. I can't believe how someone could do that to a child." I pause and can feel angry rush over me.

"She is a monster. She must be killed for the pain and suffrage she has caused you and the other lords. I understand why you want her dead so badly." My hands are made into fists and Heisenberg watches as a blue glow appears from my palms. He places his hands onto mine and his touch calms me.

"Relax my dear, now's not the time to use our abilities." I look into his eyes, I feel his hands leave mine. They move to my back and I'm pulled into his chest. I can hear his pulse beating faster than usual.

"Are you ok?" I question him, I tilt my head looking up to him.

"My dear, I'll always be alright as long as you're by my side." He says well, cracking a smile.

"Aww that's so sweet." I start to turn red.

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Anything dear."

"Why do you have such feelings for me? I'm nobody to you, just some poor soul who you happened to get possession over."

"Well I believe our relationship has changed from when we first met, honestly I feel so strongly towards you because you're the first to ever show interest in my life. You make me smile and it's rare that ever happens."

I put a hand on his face, I feel him pull me closer and our lips meet. His kiss is gentle, I can feel his scratchy face hair against my soft skin. He starts to move his lips down my neck, I feel pain and then pleasure as he starts to nip at my neck surely to leave behind a mark. His hands pull my hips onto his lap and I find myself straddling him. He looks up to me and I watch as a smirk appears on his face. 

"I like it when I've got a pretty girl on my lap." He states before placing both his hands on my behind pulling me closer to him. I notice something from below and I jump a little in surprise. I can feel him on my inner thigh, I bite my lip and a hand grabs my neck.

"I wouldn't bite that lip unless you're looking for trouble my dear."

"Maybe that's what I'm hoping for." I bite my lip again and watch as Heisenberg's expression changes. 

Without warning I am pushed off his lap and pinned down on the couch, my eyes widen as I look at him towering above me. A grin has grown on his face as I try to move my wrists out of his hands but they don't budge.

"That's cute, you really think you can escape this."

"Let me go."

"Mmmm...How about no." His lips make their way down my neck. A shiver rushes over my spine. I watch as he shifts both of my wrists to one hand as the other holds a knife that cuts my shirt off to expose my chest. I feel his hand exploring my chest. His touch is soft yet rough. His hand begins to move down my waist until it stops above the button to my jeans. I feel him unbutton them and place his hand below my panties. I moan with pleasure as he plays with me but I want more than just fingers.

"I want more." I beg, he pauses and looks at me.

"As you wish darling"

Heisenberg releases my hands and I reach for his belt taking it off and throwing it across the room, he has already undone his pants. He reaches for my waist and pulls me forward, he spreads my legs and thrusts himself into me. I can hear his soft grunts in my ear, before I begin reaching my hands onto his back. I dig my nails in before moaning from the pleasure. My back arches to meet his rough thrust and I feel it coming closer and closer to an end. As I cum my eyes roll back as my body slumps back in exhaustion, suddenly Heisenberg leans forward and lets out a loud moan before pulling out of me, I watch as he ends up cumming all over my chest. I lay there completely exhausted, I watched as Heisenberg lay next to me.

"That was great." He huffs before reaching over for his jacket, he pulls out a cigar and lights it. The room soon becomes full of the sweet scent of tobacco. I sit up and look over to him

"I'm going to go shower." I say before getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

After my shower I head over to the closet to steal another shirt from Heisenberg, I choose a light grey one that covers my ass. I wander back out to the kitchen to see him still laying on the floor, as I walk over I notice how he has fallen asleep.

"You are cute when you're asleep" I say out loud before heading over to the sink for some water. I walk back over to him and kneel down to wipe the hair from his face, I lean in to give him a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you too." I whisper before grabbing a blanket from the couch to cover him.

I return to the bedroom and hop onto the bed, cuddling into the sheets before passing out.