Chapter 14 - It Was An Accident

Time passes and I watch as Heisenberg works on his experiments. He takes the organs out of the mortals and fuses them with machine. I know I shouldn't be amazed by this but I am.

"Hey (Y/N) can you go grab the staple gun for me? I'm pretty sure It's in the room down the hall with the horseshoe on it."

"On it" I hop off the metal table and head over to the other room to grab the staple gun like he asked.

"Wait, you're gonna need the key." Heisenberg says well tossing me the key from across the room. 

As I walk down the long endless halls of the factory I pass a wall with what looks to have  Heisenberg's experiments standing against it, each with their own slot. "They must be powered off." I think to myself as I head towards the room with the horseshoe. The door is huge and has a giant golden horse surrounded by a horse shoe. I insert the key in the opening and the door starts to open. I watch as the mechanism and gears turn to open the door. I walk in and see the staple gun sitting over on a desk. "God, how does he navigate this place? It's like a bloody maze down here." I say outloud after retrieving the staple gun.

I turned back to the hall with those experiments in the walls. I walk up towards one and look up to it. "You're really scary looking to be honest." I turn around and started to head back to Heisenberg. 

 I'm passing the last slot on the wall when I hear a crashing sound and then a loud bang. I turn around quickly, my hair passes in front of my face and I see it. The monstrosity I had faced not even 10 seconds ago was alive. I quickly examined it and noticed how right over the heart glowed bright orange. I also noticed something different about this one though, there was a drill replacing its arm. I start to back up slowly hoping for it not to notice me but I manage to trip and fall on a pipe that was on the floor. Quickly the machine charged towards me, I began to panic but soon remembered I could stop this. I focus hard and my hands start to twitch. I watch as the machine floated above the ground and stopped moving. I feel anger inside me and I start to tear it apart piece by piece until nothing is left but blood and machine parts. I wave my hands behind me and the mass falls to the floor in front of me. I stand in shock as to what I had done, I couldn't have done this. I quickly bend over and pick up the staple gun from the floor and rush back to Heisenberg, but to my surprise he is standing right there in the door frame.

"That was rather impressive my dear." He says well, lighting up a cigar.

"It wasn't my fault ok...it attacked me first...It was self defense."

"You know when Mother Miranda said you were to be more powerful than the rest of us I didn't believe it. Now I do."