The girl wanted to dirty talk him back but didn't want to stop his joy. So she reached over to his balls, massaging them with slight pressure.

"Oh God... I'm gonna cum" he said a little louder, as his eyes proceeded to shut. She hummed around him, causing him to fuck her throat a little faster.

Vinnie grunted and then moaned loudly when his cum shoot into her mouth, painting her tongue a oblique white.

She moaned in response as her lips tightened around his dick again, almost as she wanted to milk him completely dry.

He rut his thick hip again, head tilted back
and mouth agape, "Fuck... Seven..."

"Seven?"

Vinnie's eyes shot wide open when he realised what he had just said.

Seven.

He looked down at the disgusted look on Maddy's face. It was clear she knew who Seven was... and understood what he had said.

His cum still filled her mouth as she mentally decided on what to do with it next. She would usually swallow but he just called her Seven.

"No! No I-I.. I meant that was a solid 7. Like out of ten!" He responded quickly, thinking of a stupid lie to get himself from this situation.

The girl looked down at the floor before responding. Yeah... it did make sense to be fair. She looked back up at him and swallowed his cum, before making a stupid "ah" sound to exaggerate that she had finished his treat.

"Oh...okay... only 7 though? I thought I did pretty good?"

"Erm-"

"-maybe we can try again? This time you can actually fuck me"

"Nah we need to get ready for this party and go before we're late. I'm not missing Aaron stripping naked and jumping in his pool like last time"

"So you get to finish and I don't? Why did you even ask me over here"

"Maddy that's a stupid question and you know it. Why do you think your here right now?"

"You pig! I'm changing in the bathroom!" She picked up her dress and stomped out of his room.

Vinnie chuckled and laid back on his bed, reaching over his phone to see a Insta DM from Troy.

He clicked on her profile, looking at her picture

He clicked on her profile, looking at her picture. He never said Nai was ugly, he just said she looked like she was twelve. But anyways.

Vinnie scrolled into her comments, seeing a bunch of heart emojis and whatnot. It was boring, until he saw a name.

7even

It was her spam. The one that Troy had showed him a couple of days ago. Curiosity got the best of him and he clicked on her profile. A picture, her most recent caught his eye, so he clicked on it.

(was gonna change this to the new oc, but I rlly like these pics so just pretend <3)

—————

liked by jhuxhold and 97 others 7even queen of doing everything last minute

7even queen of doing everything last minute. thanks @jaydaaaaaa for the target dress.

view all 61 comments

naileadevora wow
7even I love you

username love it
7even 10q

username2 why happened to effort?
7even let me just do me man🙄🙄

jaydaaaaaaa be fucking grateful.
7even I am!

username6 I can see your tits

username4 makeup?
7even nah I can't be bothered

username5 ik all the boys want you
7even boys and girls

username9😍😍😍😍😍

iamniya you look scrumptious
7judd no you

username4 seven
7even eight

marapaynex it's that what your fucking wearing??????
7judd yea😩

He breathed heavily as he examined the pictures. She looked good, he couldn't lie. The dress hugged her figure perfectly and the dress was slightly see through, showing his favourite part.

"Are you ready to go?" Maddy said as she walked into the room. Agitation was painted in her face from Vinnie's disrespect but he didn't care.

"Does it look like I'm ready?" he said, pointing to his now soft exposed penis.

"I wouldn't put it past you..." she murmured as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Give me 5 minutes"

xxx

b speaks

filler! and noooo don't worry this isn't the smut that you guys have been waiting for. sorry for any spelling mistakes it's 3am and I'm typing this with nails.

THANK YOU 4 100k🙏🏾 love you <333