The young woman flushed and cleared her throat. "Apidilam onnum ille," she mumbled and averted her face making Anusha furrow her eyebrows.

"Mama!!" Vajra screamed and rushed to hug Naveen who was walking towards the group with Harish.

Saritha and Anusha simultaneously glanced at Sithara who was staring at him as he neared them. The elder women both blinked as they watch Naveen's face scanned Sithara's for a moment longer than necessary before he hugged Vajra and mussed his hair laughing at the boy.

"Seriyele di," Anusha muttered to Saritha who sighed and shook her head.

" Avala parthuko di...yeneke yetho seri padale...tho paru ange," Saritha whispered and nudged Anusha's ribs.

The women glanced at Naveen who was now standing close near Sithara as he conversed with Mihira and Anitha while Amaira was asking something to Harish as the man stared amusedly at Nelson's daughter. Anusha narrowed her eyes, her lips pressed into a thin line. Anusha blinked and gasped before looking at Saritha who was mirroring her expression. Naveen's face was flushed, his eyes narrowed as Yashwan sling his arms over Sithara and dragged her away to the coffee shop with the girl laughing happily as the boy said something.

"Ivana! Ivanu urupada matan! Avala yum urupada vida matan!" Anusha grumbled and clenched her fist.

" Anusha...our vela avanuku..." Sithara trailed off looking at Anusha. Anusha shook her head and gave a bitter smile.

"Avan vena di namma ponnuke, Yen paiyan than ana...ava seri ille...Naa Nelson kude patathu pothata ?" Anusha said in a small voice.

"Hey athu palaya kathai di...athuku aprom nalla thane irruke ?" Saritha said quietly as she grasped Anusha's hands.

Anusha discreetly wiped her tears, shaking her head.

"Ille Saritha...palaya kathai naalum maraka mudiyathu...naa yenna anubavichen yeneke than di teriyum...sighs...Ivan Nelson ke mele irrukan di...Naa Amaira ve ipidi patavenuku kalayanam panni kudupena ? Athye mathiri than Thara kum!" she said, her voice thick with despair.

Saritha sighed and hugged Anusha as both women hide their tears. Saritha gave a small smile and nod as Naveen walked towards her and hugged her.

"Parthu poitu vanga attai," he said smiling.

Saritha smiled and pat his cheek. Anirudh walked along with Nelson and hugged Naveen while Nelson raised his eyebrows.

"Ama nee yethuku ippe shave lam panitu vanturuke ?" Nelson asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yen shave panrathu our kuthama ?" Naveen sassed back making Nelson frown at him.

"Mams! Inthage," Yahswan said grinning widely as he passed Anirudh a cup of coffee while Saritha declined. Thara chuckles and sips the mocha and turned to escort Riya to the washroom.

"Yov Anna, nethu veraikum Naan Kadaval Arya mathiri irunthe...ippe yenna Teddy Arya mathiri aite ? Ithuke than yengala mothele po soniya ?" Yashwan said shaking his head exasperatedly.

Naveen growled and smacked his brother's head making Yashwan pouted. Nelson shook his head while Anirudh chuckled.

"Yenda avana nondure ?" Anirudh asked making the younger man snicker.

Yashwan tried to duck as Naveen walked towards him growling. He ended up hitting his leg on a luggage bag and stumbled a little hitting on a girls backside as she was bending down tying her shoelace.

Yashwan gasped and turned around, blinking widely as he stared at the flushed girl.

"Deyh Poruki! Nee adangave matiya!" the girl shouted as she narrowed her eyes at him.