Chapter 40

Thara swallowed her saliva before walking towards her parents bedroom. She knocked the door and entered inside watching her mother  folding the clothes while Anirudh was playing his keyboard.

Saritha tilt her head and jerked her chin up making Thara clear her throat.

" Mrs Achuta called me today...She wants to learn painting it seems." She said in a small voice making Saritha snort.

" Okay so katu kuduka vendiya thane?" Saritha said folding Anirudh's dhoti.

" Ille ma avanga veetuku vara solranga and evening...Ninge umm..." she said making Anirudh sigh.

" Do you want to teach her ?" Anirudh asked making her scratch her forehead.

" Actually no but her gig payout is high and well Kedaikira veraikum use panikalam...Socialites pa avangalam...Oru week ke oru mood and new hobby...but yea like I said the payout is good..." she said making Anirudh exchange glances with Saritha.

" Yeppe avanga kitte bathil solanum?" Saritha asked.

Thara exhale her breath and said she asked for 2 days time. Saritha nod her head and told her that they will let her know their opinions later. Thara nod her head and walked out of her parents bedroom.

Her eyes brightened as she heard Mihira's voice coming from the hallway.

" Ma appa!! Mihi ka is here!!" She hollered and rushed downstairs as Anirudh's bedroom door opened.

Mihira smiled and gasped in surprise as  Thara tackled her hugging her tightly. Saritha rushed downstairs and hugged engulf Mihira into a hug with Anirudh hugging the two of them and Thara smiling softly as she watched from the sideline.

Yantra smiled and hugged Thara as he walked towards her with Anitha on tow.  Saritha smiled and pat Yantra's shoulder while Anirudh gave a nod before dragging Mihira to the couch. Lakshmi rolled her eyes and smacked Anirudh's shoulders chidding him while Yantra tried to hide his snicker.

" Aprom Mihi ippe than parka tonucha !" Anirudh pouted making Mihira sigh and kiss his cheek.

Ravi chuckled and hugged Yantra,gesturing him to take a seat. Thara gave a smile and told her mother to sit down while she goes and make drinks for everyone.

When Thara walked out of the kitchen, she heard snippets of conversations making her chuckle. She placed the tray on the table and sat on edge of the couch next to Ravi.

" Appe 3 days inge thaan stay panriya ?" Thara asked, her eyes shinning with excitement.

Mihira smile and shared a fond look with Yantra before nodding to her sister. " Rendu perume inge than stay panrom," she said.

Thara snickered seeing her mother pinching her father who grumbled something under his breath. Lakshmi loudly told Yantra to ignore his father in law making the younger man smirk and nod while the older man complained.

" Aprom Patti ponnu family Patti yethum teriyuma ?" Mihira asked.

Lakshmi nod a little, smiling widely.

" Nambeluku oru vagaile nerukum than. Tamil Brahmin aprom Abinav ode Machan ode close friend ode friend ode Chittapa paiyan ode daugther." She said making Mihi and Thara to giggle while Yantra chuckled.

" Rombhe nerukum thaan," Yantra said making the girl's including Saritha to burst out laughing. Lakshmi rolled her eyes and pinched his cheek.

" Ada kelunge...Ponnu vanthu social science graduate. Nalla patu paduva aprom carnatic songs and then Bharatanatiyam aprom nalla samayal pannuva lam, " Lakshmi said proudly.