Chapter 79

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊-》🙆
************************************
Thara raised her eyebrows as she watched Vajra laying down on his stomach, flicking his phone while Alli and Anitha sat down slightly further away doing their homework quietly.

" Yenda...test varuthule...padikalam le," Thara said eying Vajra in the corner of her eyes as she rearranged the portraits placing them inside a drawer.

" Yenka née vere...athulam aprom padikiren...Harish mama vere ippe budget low nu solraru nanne anthe kavala irruken," Vajra muttered.

Anitha and Alli exchanged glances before giggling and doing their homework. Thara snorted as she took a bunch of new canvas.

" Unake yethuku anthe kavala?" Thara asked him as she began placing a new blank canvas on each easels.

" Ama appe thana payment kedaikum...naa padirkenle..." Vajra said with a wide grin.

" Unna pada sonnagala...avangala solanum," Anitha said. Thara chuckled while Alli tried to stiffle her giggles. Vajra frowned, he stood up and walked towards Anitha, huffing as he twist her ears. Anitha screamed in pain while Alli looked startled.

" Deyh! Avala vidu da!" Thara cried before smacking his shoulder.

" Irru amma kitte solren!" Anitha wailed as tears began flowing down her cheeks

Thara huffed and pushed him away sternly as Vajra tried to twist Anitha's ears again. Alli hugged Anita shielding her away from Vajra.

" Yenna achu?" Saritha asked as she and Lakshmi walked inside the studio.

Vajra gulped, hiding behind Thara while Anitha loudly blubbered as she stood up and rushed towards Saritha,hugging her waist as she began wailing loudly on how Vajra twist her ears.

" Yenda apidi senje ?" Lakshmi asked with a frown. Vajra gulped and gave a shaky smile.

" Heh...Homework innum panle...iva amma kitte solven nu sonna..." Vajra said with an innocent expression.

Thara and Alli exchanged glances looking surprised as the boy skillfully lied. Saritha however raised her eyebrows, scowling at her son who gulped.

" Poi solre alavuku thairiyam vanturuchu," Saritha said in a stern tone.

Alli wisely stepped infront of Thara who placed her hands on Alli's shoulders. Vajra however blinked, his face turning pale as his eyes widened. Saritha raised her eyebrows at Vajra who swallowed his saliva, his eyes downtrodden.

" Baby are you- " Aaryn raised his eyebrows as he glanced at the ladies in the studio. His eyes narrowed at Anitha, eying her tears stricken cheeks before glancing at his mother in law. He raised his eyebrows seeing Vajra's quiet nature.

" Yennadi achu ?" Aaryn asked Thara who sighed and nudged her head at Vajra.

" Mama...inge parunge," Anitha said wiping her nose as she sniffled loudly walking towards Aaryn showing him her red ears. Aaryn frowned and looked at Vajra in shock.

" Yenda Vajra ipidi panne ?" He asked hugging Anitha to his side.

" Yellam kolupu! Unkite yennada sonne! Mothele padikara vazhi ah paru! Yethuku ippe unake inthe vayasule ithulam!" Saritha hissed angrily at Vajra.

" Annalam panatatha naa panren! Yen appa 18 years old le music director agalaya!" Vajra said. He glanced at his mother and Aaryn before quickly dropping his gaze to the floor.

Lakshmi sighed and pinched her forehead. Thara shook her head while Aaryn stared at Vajra. Saritha's nostril flared as her face turned red in anger and disappointment.