Chapter 59

Disclaimer: Mature scenes 🙊
************************************
Thara walked out from the shower and squeaked seeing Aaryn sitting on the bed. Her whole face burned as she stood in front of him clad in a barely covered towel.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows, his Adam's apple bobbing slightly as he watched the crystal clear water droplets ran down her neck and disappeared down the valley of her chest.

He cleared his throat, rubbing his forehead slightly as he felt his own lower region became stiff.

" Na...Emails..huh yea Emails," Aaryn said and quickly walked out of the room making Thara chew her lower lips as she smacked her forehead.

She exhaled her breath and walked towards her walk in closet, rummaging for her clothes.

Thara bite her lips before walking to towards the bed stand and bend down slightly grabbing her handphone. Her whole face flushed as she chewed her lips before dialling a number.

*" Helo...Um room ke vanga...emergency,"* she said and quickly hung up her phone.

Aaryn's eyebrows raised seeing his scantily dressed wife standing in the center of the room holding her saree. Thara ducked her head down, hastily placing her pallu making him snort as he walked inside and closed the door.

" Ithutaan emergency ah ?" He asked watching her drop her pallu once again as she tried to fold her fleets.

Thara's swallowed her saliva, averting her face in embarrassment making him sigh. Aaryn smirked as he leaned agaisnt the cupboard, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at his struggling wife.

" Yenge help panunge," she muttered making him chuckle.

" Yenkite help kekura...naa yenna ithuke munne saree shop le velai senjan," He asked raising his eyebrows, giving her a wide grin.

Thara pouted and dropped her pallu standing there in her blouse and half tucked saree. Her eyes began to water making him frown and quickly walked towards her. Aaryn placed his index finger below her chin and ducked her chin up a little, peering into her eyes.

" Ippe yenna soliten nu ipidi irruka ?" He asked making her wrinkle her nose.

" Mrs Achuta...naa marriage Ana ponne maari eh nadantukule...innum Tops and kurthi potutu irruken nu avanga society friends ode gossip panranga...yeneke saree katta teriyathu nga athan unge kitte help," she said making him sigh.

Thara's eyes widened when Aaryn placed his hands on her navel. Her breath hitched as she looked at him with hooded eyes. Aaryn's heaty eyes pierced her orbs, his hands skimmed around her navel and waistline a little, smirking as she let out small moans.

Her eyebrows widened and Thara gasped when he pulled the other half of the saree and rolled it before throwing it on the bed.

" Wha..." Thara stammered standing in the room with her blouse and inner skirt while her husband walked pass her towards her side of the closet.

Aaryn took out a plain baby pink collared kurthi and white yoga pants before turning towards her. Thara blinked looking at him with a dazed look.

Aaryn smiled and placed the clothes on the bed before walking towards her. He caressed her cheeks making her face glow.

" The clothes is not going to define you nor your status as my wife OK...Saree katuna thaan née yen wife ille...Wear whatever makes you comfortable," he said with a smirk making her blink at him looking astonished.

" Mrs Achuta..." she said quietly making him sigh and pat her head.

" Ask her to come and talk to me if she finds it unappropriate," he said.