Chapter Twenty-One: Callie as a Teen

He didn't believe me, nobody would. I had been in this "parallel universe" for far to long, so long that I'm imaging things.

"Am I crazy?" I asked Hayes as he began to tuck me in as I shivered.

"No, I just think you wanted it to be a reality and you were there for a while and you wanted to stay there. But if you stay there, you wouldn't be here with us, you wouldn't be where you belong, you belong with me." He replied.

"I love you." I smiled and watched him look at the baby.

"I love you too, you and Callie." He replied, I smiled and still tried to cover up.

"Hayes, I'm cold." I said while shivering.

"You have five blankets on you." He said and I shook my head.

"My fingers are like ice." I showed him my red fingertips and he held them, it felt like they were going to fall off. I covered up again and everything faded again. Why am I dreaming again? I thought as I slipped into the "parallel universe" that I had called it, maybe it was the future, maybe I do die, maybe the baby is born.

"Mom!" A girl yelled. She seemed to be around ten, she had luscious brown hair and gorgeous icy blue eyes.

"Callie?" I said and she just hugged me.

  "I missed you, I thought that you were gone." She said but none of this made sense.

"I would never leave you baby girl. Never." I assured her. She still gripped tight to me and I looked around the room, I saw Hayes, he was there with Gilinsky. I got up and Callie followed me, I walked to the guys and Gilinsky was screaming.

"Do it, Kill me, Kill me, I want to be with Alexis!" He screamed. Hayes was there pointing a gun at his chest.

"Hayes, stop!" I screamed but just like the last time, it didn't work. Then a shadow came and approached me, it was Madison.

"Well, well, look what we have here, it's the little diabetic girl." She said pointing at me, Callie stood behind me and I smacked Madison's hand away.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped.

"Oh honey, I'm here to ruin your life, I killed you in this universe, now to kill you in the past." She said and began laughing.

"You'll have to get through me first." Callie said and I tried to shush her, she walked in front of me and tried to protect me.

"Callie, what are you doing?" I asked and she still stood in front of me.

"Callie-" I yelled but I paused because she wasn't ten anymore, she was fifteen.

"How did you get so old so fast?" I asked but she ignored me and went after Madison.

She ran to her and punched her, she kicked Madison's stomach, she went to kick again but Madison grabbed her foot and knocked her to the ground. I stood there for a moment but when she hurt Callie, I stepped in.

"Madison, Kill me, not her." I said and Callie laid on the ground holding her ankle.

Then I was transported back, I was in the hospital room.

"How long was I out?" I asked while trying to catch my breath.

"You were out for a day." Hayes said and tears filled his eyes. He hugged me and made sure that I was okay.

  "Why do I keep going there?" I asked. None of this made sense.

"I don't know, but the good thing is that you're sugar levels are lower than before and the baby's okay." I sighed in relief and looked down at my bump.

"What was it this time?" Jc asked me.

"It was Callie, she was ten but when Madison tried to attack me, she turned fifteen. She tried to defend me." I said and Hayes touched my stomach.