Chapter Sixteen: Madison Beer and Gilinsky

"What do you mean??? That can't be her. If it is, I'm going to ground him, wow I sound like my mother, that's not a good thing!" I say as I try to examine my blue stained hair trying to look for any gray. Matt put his hand on mine and directed my attention to Josh. He seemed to be getting along with her. I had to act like nothing was wrong, just until he realized that she isn't a good person to be with.

"That's definitely her, same hazel eyes and brown hair. Same attitude, she acts so sweet and then all of a sudden, she's Satan's daughter." I cringe and stare at the she devil. She went out with Cameron, Hayes, Carter, Justin, and so many other guys. I don't like her, it's just something about her. Matt patted my back as I gave her the death stare, I was watching her like a hawk. Nash and Hayes came waltzing around and stood with me and Matt. Hayes put his arm around my shoulder and watched Madison talk to Josh.

"Well, I'd love to stay but you know Madison's here and we aren't exactly on good terms so I'm just gonna-" Nash said worried and he ran down the hall. Hayes stayed with me and he watched me stare at Madison.

"C'mon babe, let's go back to your room and lay down." He smiled and I rolled my eyes and laughed. I walked to Josh and he seemed annoyed that I interrupted his chat with Madison.

"Hey, hopefully I'll be out of here soon, I'm going to take a short nap with Hayes, if you want you can hang with Gilinsky or whatever." He looked at me with disbelief when I said short nap. He nodded and Madison looked at me.

"Aren't you Hayes girlfriend?" She asked still looking at me but quickly glancing at Hayes. I slowly nod and she still looks at Hayes. She bits her lip and I turn around and walk away. I walk to the door and look at her before I close the door, she's staring at me and I close the door.

"What's wrong?" I sneer as I think about the she devil.

"Madison, that's what's wrong. She kept looking at you." He nudged my arm.

"Jealous much?" He said with a laugh.

"Just go to bed." I snap back and we both climb into the bed.

"Hayes, you love me right?" I say and he looks at me like I had two heads.

"Of course I love you." He snaps and I sit up in the bed. He leans up too.

"I can't wait to have a child." I said and he looks at me funny.

"Well, your fifteen, and I'm not ready to take care of a kid yet so, why don't we wait until we get married?" He said, he sounded so mature when he said that. I smile and I lean in.

"Can I still kiss you?" I whisper.

"Of course." He said and I smile and my lips connect with his. He wraps his hands around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. I push him down on the bed and lay my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my forehead and I held his hand. We stayed there for a few minutes but I moved next to him. I kissed him again and he gave in. He stopped for a second.

"I told you to wait until we get married." He said in between breaths.

"I know. I'm just making sure that you're paying attention." I said and I smiled. He crossed his heart and kissed me again. He was gentle this time and he moved his hands, they lingered down my waist, I smacked him and he tickled me. He had me crying from laughing.

"Hayes stop! It tickles!" I yell while laughing.

"Well next time, don't stop me." He said while he stopped tickling me.

"Well excuse me for trying not to be on teen mom, Hayes just take it slow. Just go back to how things used to be." I said and he slid off the bed and walked out of the room. I hung my head and sighed. He always ran from problems instead of solving them. I walked out of the room and saw Madison and Josh, they were kissing. My jaw dropped and Gilinsky held my wrist. He was holding me back from running to them and breaking them apart. I fought Gilinsky for a moment but stopped and tried to yell at them, he put his hand over my mouth and picked me up by my waist and dragged me into the room.

"What are you doing?" I screamed.

"Ok, a few things, one, why did Hayes walk out?, two, why are you so against Josh being with Madison?, three, come here." He said and he pulled me to him.

"Hayes and I were laying down and we were talking about having a baby, but I told him to wait and he got mad. I've heard bad things about Madison, I've heard that she's went out with all of you. And why am I so close to you?" I ask and try to step back. He pulled me even closer and kissed me. I pull away and he only brings me closer.

"Gilin-" I try to say but he continues to kiss me. He laid me on the bed and continued to kiss me.

«after a few minutes» they had it....

The door opened and it was Matt. His jaw dropped and he couldn't believe his eyes, I got out of Gilinsky's grasp and ran out of the room. I ran to the beach, Hayes was there. I tried to run away from him but he saw me. He yelled for me but I ignored him and kept running. I began crying and Matt ran into me, I kept running and he ran after me.

"Alexis, stop. We have to talk about this." He yelled but I shook my head and tried to wipe the tears from my face.

"I don't want to, Hayes will never forgive me." I yelled back and tried to run faster but I tripped and fell to the ground and broke down into tears. I kept thinking about how angry Hayes will be. He will never forgive me, ever. Matt grabbed my arms and pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around my back and shushed me as I cried.

"Why did you do it?" He asked me. I cried into his shirt and he rubbed my back.

"Gilinsky pulled me to him and kissed me." I said through sobs.

"I should tell Hayes, he can deal with Gilinsky." He said but I kept shaking my head.

"No, he can't know." I said but Matt looked at me and shook his head.

"He has to know." He said softly. We began to walk to the beach and Matt had his arm on my shoulder and I had my arm on his shoulder. We made it to the beach and Hayes was laying down in the sand. He jumped up and ran to me. He picked me up in his arms and spun me around. He put me down and noticed that I was crying.

"What's wrong?" He asked tenderly.

"Hayes, Gilinsky wouldn't let her get away." Matt said. He knew that I was still upset. Hayes looked at him blankly and he then looked at me and I hung my head.