𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

ELLADORA'S PO
May 1st, 1998

Another average day in another average hotel. Laying in my bed reading the book a man recommended to me in a small coffee shop in a small town in Scotland. "It's the best book I ever read. You're missing out if you don't read it." He told me, and proceeded to hand it to me. I've got time on my hands more than anything now, so why the hell not?

My bird taps on a window with a letter I recognize to be Arielle's. Expecting to be receiving bad news again. I open it slowly, like every time. Except this one is different, it's brief and hurried, the handwriting is all messed up it takes me a minute to understand the small words written in the big piece of parchment.

Battle starting
heading to Hogwarts
be alert

Arielle

Oh God, it's actually happening. I thought this day would never arrive. "Enzo!" I shout. No response. "Enzo get in here it's urgent!" I scream again. He runs through the door.

"What? What's wrong? Are they here?"

I run to him, showing him the letter I just received. "No. They're there. That's the thing, the battle is starting." I breathe in between my hushed words. "We— we have to go we have to help them!"

He puts both his hands on my shoulders. "Elladora calm down. Breathe. We've been trough this. We'll only come home when there's a letter informing us that it's safe to do so."

He's not actually trying to convince me not to go right now. "Don't you see? Look at her letter, it's not Arielle-like. I think this is much bigger a deal than you think."

"How can you possibly understand what's happening there by her letter? You're the one who's overreacting."

"I'm not! I'm not overreacting Enzo I want to help them!" I'm freaking out again. The air is, one more time, being sucked out of my lungs. "Can we please just go?"

"I'm sorry but I can't do that to you. Your boyfriend—" He stops at the name. "He'd kill me, you know?"

"He won't kill you if he's already dead!" I exclaim.

"He won't die. He won't be the one killing Voldemort, Potter will."

What? In one of the letters he told me he would be the one to do it. "No. Harry will die before killing him. He's an hocrux."

"He'll survive. Mattheo did a little digging and apparently he will stay alive. Merlin knows how."

"Who knows this?" I'm baffled. Harry brakes the laws of physics just by living.

"Just us two and your boyfriend." Enzo answers.

Oh God, how must Hermione be feeling thinking she'll loose her best friend forever? "I have to write to Hermione!" I rush to seek for a parchment and a pen, writing with a quill will only delay me.

"Elladora she's in the middle of a battle, I don't think she'll even get your letter." He pulls me away from the hotel room desk. "You're not thinking straight, go to sleep or something."

"I can't sleep. Not now. I'm worried sick."

And boom, just like that, everything is black. I did hear muttered words coming out of Enzo's mouth but I couldn't make them out. It's only when I open my eyes and the sun is bright on my face that I realize. That bitch put a sleeping spell on me.

I jump from my bed and immediately start shouting. "Lorenzo Motherfucking Berkshire. You little shit, you had no right to do that! I'm gonna avada kedavra you!" I search for my wand, but it's nowhere to be find. "You took my wand?! Seriously?"