𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

All in the common room, my friend group is sitting at the couches again, like we usually do, hanging out.

"I don't thing your cousin can do it Ella, sorry." Regulus jokes. Now this damn 'Ella' thing has stuck, I hate it.

"No shit, he's kind of a little bitch." I laugh.

Astoria Greengrass rushes out of the bathroom, with her clothes all disarranged and her hair all messed up.

"Who have you been shagging?" Daphne asks rhetorically and rolls her eyes.

Astoria shoots a glare toward us, but instead of flipping us off she grins, or smirks, I'm not really sure.

I have my back faced to the bathroom, expecting my cousin to come out. Enzo is sitting beside me with his arm around me. But when my friend's expressions all changed, I couldn't help but to look in the same direction.

I saw someone walking out the door, not just someone, Riddle. Rearranging his tie and brushing a hand trough his curly head. I immediately turned around again. I couldn't even think straight at this point. After all that "I don't fuck many girls" talk he just comes out of the bathroom after shagging Astoria? That fucking idiot.

I can't bare to look back at him so I just try to find comfort in Enzo's arms, not a big help.

At dinner that day, Astoria is all over Draco again, but he doesn't look very fazed. I roll my eyes and listen to my friends blabbing around random things, trying not to think about it.

꧁꧂

"You barely even have time for me anymore! It's always the same crap!" Enzo shouts in the common room, Arielle is only a few steps away, with a worried look on her face. I see Mattheo standing in a corner, with his eyebrows furrowed. I can't even think about him without feeling gross. There's a few other students but who cares.

"Look, Enzo— I know I've been distant this past week but—" He stops me before I can finish.

"No Elladora, you haven't been distant this past week, you've been distant since that idiot-" He points at Mattheo. "Showed up at your house! I wouldn't be surprised if you'd already fucked him!" He finishes.

My eyes widen, instantly looking in Arielle's direction, who shakes her head, indicating that she didn't say anything to Enzo.

He looks at her to, then back at me. "So it's true huh?" He asks. His tongue pressing against his inner cheek. It doesn't even seem like a week ago I was trying to find comfort in this person's arms.

"Enzo no. It happened before we were dating! It was right after Fred—"

"No, you don't have the right to do that! Even if it was before we were dating you've been with him after that, he was at your house!" He protests.

"That's a whole different thing!" I bring a hand up to my forehead. "He showed up there because—" I take a glance at Mattheo, who's eyes almost plead me not to say the reason why he was there. I sigh.

"He had a reason okay? I can't tell you but he had a reason," I tell him quietly.

"Yeah there's always a fucking reason." He rolls his eyes.

I've had it with this stupid fight, it's taking us nowhere. "If you don't believe me you can go to straight to shit!" I snap. "Whatever we had, it's done."