thirty four

-

"what'd you say?"

he wanted you to repeat yourself? "i like you." you give the older an unfocused gaze as you were confused by his reaction.

jungkook runs a hand over his tattoos before he was standing up, running the other hand through his hair. "you don't remember our agreement? — or something?"

"i do but i-"

"well why are you telling me this?" jungkook sounds irritated. he had a tight snarl on his lips before he was responding to you. "aren't you with namjoon anyways?"

that had taken you completely back; your expression hardening when your eyebrows snapped together. "what?"

jungkook clenched his jaw, hands to his side looking at you. "what are you doing? huh? fucking him?"

this time you had stood on your feet — the corner of your eyes round. "what? jungkook what the fuck?"

"you and him are fucking aren't you?"

by now you and jungkook were close, the both of you breathing labored breaths as your hands stood to your side. the conversation had completely turned and didn't at all go to plan like you thought it would. "i'm not — but if i was? why is it your business? huh? are you jealous?"

jungkook scoffs so quick it was hard for to catch it, the disgust face he had on just a while again was back again. "me? jealous?"

"yeah." your eyebrows raise. "what other reason would you care?"

"you think i want you?" jungkook laughs and you try your best to swallow whatever hurt you had. "i don't. you were just a wet hole for me to fuck when i was bored."

you feel your chest tightening and the next thing you did was shoved jungkook harshly to the other side of the room, hurt expressed on your face and hands balled into a fist. "fuck you!"

jungkook closed his eyes for second before looking at you, trying to control his temper and not push you against the hard wall behind you. "you already did , remember? just a second ago." his voice was full of venom.

"fucking asshole!" your voice was hoarse, walking over to jungkook. as soon as you were about to hit the boy from frustration he grabbed your wrist, turned the both of you around and pinned your arms to the wall. "get off of me!"

"get out." jungkook looks your dead in your eye. "now."

"w-what?"

he unpins you and pushes you to his front door. "get out."