seven

-

meaning you set ground rules once getting into college. sure, at first you two had started the whole thing being seniors in highscool, but you both never found your significant others so that left you with eachother.

jungkook had you, and you had him.

"let's set some rules, eh?" the older boy had the white sheet covering his lower half. the two of you had just got done moving your stuff into your dorm room and decided to take a break. and we'll, that break turned into a quick fuck.

you turn to the boy, bringing your hand up to hold up your head. "what kind of rules?"

"for when we do this?" he points his hands between the two of you.

"okay, go ahead."

"i was thinking, we can start off by saying when we want to do it."

"you always want to do it." you confirm to the boy. "especially when you need to let off steam."

jungkook almost let's out a scoff. "me? you literally calmed me over friday to suck me off because you were bored."

the shrug that sits on your shoulders makes jungkook laugh. "okay. maybe we can want it anytime, and just make sure the others wants it aswell."

"a mutual agreement." you move some of his hair out of his face. it was getting so long.

"yeah that." he looks at you.

"what if we ——" you hesitated.

"say it."

"— what if we find someone else?"

jungkooks breath hitches but he covers it up quickly. "then we stop. completely."

"completely?"

"yeah." the older nods. "and the most important rule is ..... we can't catch feelings, okay?" he looks at you. "because i'll have sex with other people."

"that fine, i guess." your leg wraps around his.

"okay. deal then."

"deal." you laugh. "now let's get up and finish. jin hyung is probably looking for us."

so — that's how it went. you both made rules and you actually had abided by them for a while; you know? up until someone broke the most major one.