thirty

-

you were laid on your back, nothing on but your shirt while jungkook was hovered over you, who had just took of his underwear — showing the sight of his cock right in your face.

the man was hard, and honestly you were halfway there. you couldn't focus much because you knew the reason you came to his dorm wasn't just to entirely have sex.

the older cuts you off though when he lowers his face to kiss you — making your hands unintentionally go up to wrap around his neck, wanting nothing more than to feel the lines of the tattoos that ran behind his ear. he rubs his cock against yours, swallowing the the moans that started to drip from your mouth.

and you let jungkook dominate the kiss — he kisses hard, just the way you liked it.

when jungkook pulls away a whine doesn't help itself to fall from your lips, but it was only quick as you watched the boy grab a condom and put it on. it makes you wrinkle your nose because jungkook never wore a condom — he hasn't wore a condom since the both of you had your first time back in highschool.

the confusion finally goes away when jungkook is back in front of you, spreaded lube over the condom and in no seconds he was entering himself in you — a groan coming from the both of you as he bottoms out.

"fuck. ah..always... so tight" jungkook picks your legs up and places them over his shoulders, holding onto the back of your knees. with this position the older was deeper, making you moan much louder than you usually would.

slowly, jungkook starts to move his hips. he thrusts back in forth in a fast rhythm, his mouth hung open too focused on his hips to let any sound come out. you on the other hand had sucked your lip between your teeth to suppress your sounds, your eyes are almost being closed but still stuck on the older.

jungkook quickly wants to change the position again so he puts you on your side, lying down behind you, and making sure to never take his cock out of you. he keeps your left leg up, leaning on the bed with his right arm and your own hand goes up to stroke your member in a fastened pace.

jungkook keeps a erratic speed, making both of you start to sweat. he then buries his face in your neck, groaning close to your ear. the older had found your prostate in seconds so when he released your leg, moving your hand and placing his own on your cock, you went feral. moans and all types of words falling from your lips as jungkooks mouth found your neck.

"hyung-ah ... hyung .."

it wasn't long until you were spurting white all over jungkooks bed, his own movements behind you starting to get sloppy. the squeeze on jungkooks member makes him cum right behind you, letting out an almost animalistic growl as he came inside the condom.

you feel him carefully pulling out of you and removing the condom. "let me grab a towel for you." jungkook gets out of the small bed, throws the used condom in the trash and walks to the bathroom.

and you? well you just lay down. now thinking of a opportunity to tell jungkook what you've been thinking.