fourteen

-

time had fast forward quick to the weekend. all eight of you sat in seokjins apartment, a game of uno in front of you and drinks in your hands. that clearly some of you should have not been drinking.

"it's your go hyung." jimin slaps the back of hoseoks back lightly and hoseok sighs but throws out a red three.

"i don't want to play anymore." yoongi whines like a baby, laying his head on jimins shoulder.

"yeah i don't either." taehyung speaks up and agrees with the older, throwing his cards in the table, followed by all the others.

namjoon was hesitant on what to do but once he seen you put yours down and relax he did the same. jungkook on the other hand just takes a sip from the nasty beer he had gripped in his fingers.

"we should go out." jimin says.

"out where?" jin says. "in case you haven't noticed half your you are still nineteen."

you let out a scoff. "i could pass for 21!"

"in what world?" namjoon laughs. "you're so small." everyone laughs with him, the table of friends agreeing with him.

'm not." you bring the bottle to your lip.

"i know someone has got to be throwing a party somewhere."

"oh! i know!" taehyung brings his phone out his jacket and scrolls, finally finding something and turning to you all. "this junior, minho is having a party tonight."

minho. jungkook knows him.

"let's go." the boy had already stood on his feet. "he's my friend he's cool."

everyone just shrugged and got up aswell, they had nothing better to do.