Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Wow, never knew this school was bigger than I thought." Leo said.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's check it out." Tobias said as he got up and left the cafeteria, everyone else left too.

Everyone was now on the fifth floor of the school, the first room that Leo arrived at on the fifth floor was a cosmetology room, which consisted of a hospital chair, a vanity, some shampoo, conditioner and other beauty products, along with a few makeup kits and a changing room.

With him in the cosmetology room was Kuki. "Ooh, this place would be great for me and the other girls." Kuki said. "It'll be a great room for us to have some girl time."

"Yeah, though there doesn't seem to be anything important." Leo said as he looked around.

"Yeah true." Kuki said. "But it's still a good room."

The next room Leo arrived at was an indoor hot springs, the hot springs were separated by gender, there was one pool of hot water on each side of the room, one for male, and one for female, and there were also some locker rooms for each side of the room, with him were Tobias and Beast Boy.

"Whoa, a hot springs! This is so cool!" Tobias said as he was happy.

"Yeah, this seems pretty cool." Beast Boy said. "This'll be a great room to relax and chill with some good zen music."

"You can say that again." Tobias said as he went to the locker room. "I'm gonna go change and get myself ready for the hot springs, you guys wanna join?"

"Uh, I'm good, I think I'm gonna go check the other rooms." Leo said as he left the hot springs.

While he was walking, he noticed two double doors that lead to what looks like the principal's office, he tried to open the door but it was unfortunately locked.

"How come this won't open?" Leo asked as he looked at the doors.

"It's locked of course." A voice said from behind as he turned to see Mandy.

"Geez, could you not scare me like that?" Leo asked as he looked at Mandy.

"I prefer not to speak to talentless loser." Mandy said. "Anyways, that door the principal's office, you can't go inside it because it's locked."

"I'm guessing Monokuma doesn't want us to be him his office, doesn't he?" Leo asked as he looked at the double doors.

"Apparently not, and a word of advice, it's best to just leave that room be." Mandy said as she walked away. "There are chances that you could get in trouble for entering a forbidden room."

Soon after Mandy was gone, Leo was starting to become creeped out, what was up with Mandy today? How did she know about the principal's office? He just forgot about and went to see another room.

The next room he found was a botanical carven that was really big, the walls were painted blue with a few clouds in them, along with a custom sun lamp, the area was surrounded by rose bushes, hedges, a small storage shed, and a strange and Ginormous Venus flytrap plant in the middle, in the room was Ruby and Mac.

"Wow, this place looks so pretty." Ruby said as her eyes sparkled. "I don't remember the last time I've seen flowers this beautiful."

"Yeah, it is beautiful." Mac said as he looked around. "Thought I kinda confused with that giant plant in the middle."

"Oh, you mean my world record famous Venus flytrap?" Monokuma asked as he popped out of nowhere and startled everyone. "Yeah, I can tell why you're confused, considering that this happens to be the largest Venus flytrap plant anyone's ever seen, I made millions thanks to this extraordinary puppy, though keep in mind, it tends to have a mind of it's own, so best not get close to it."