Prologue - Welcome To Hope's Peak Academy

A lot of stuff has happened over the years, but at the age of ten, Leo never thought that something like this would happen to him, being transferred at the prestigious school known as Hope's Peak Academy, a school where students from around the globe known as Ultimates, get to share their talents to the world and achieve a great future once they graduate.

Of course, Leo was nervous when he saw the school, he honestly never thought that he would get accepted into a school such as this one, sure he has a talent for conducting but he figured that a talent like his would be ignored and just spend the rest of his life as an ordinary school boy, he never felt glad to be wrong. That's why Leo was now called the Ultimate Conductor. 

Though he wasn't going to this school alone, standing next to him was a girl about the same age as him, her name was June, she's been Leo's friend since they were much younger, June's been known to be a talented dancer, even at the age of a little kid. She's also been good at astrology as well, but due to her dance talents and winning different dance recitals, she's been titled the Ultimate Ballerina.

"Welp, here we are, Hope's Peak Academy." Leo said as he looked at the building. "I'm not sure if I should be nervous, or excited."

"It's alright Leo, sure this is a new school, but I'm sure we'll handle it." June said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"I know, it's just..." Leo said feeling nervous. "What if I don't do well and I mess up, I mean this school must be packed with ultimates who's talents are much better than mine. Maybe transferring to this school was a mistake."

"Leo, don't say that." June said as she held both Leo's hands and looked at him. "Your talent is amazing, you've always been a great leader for me and our friends, and your conducting skills are great. I know you'll be able to achieve something great."

"You really think so?" Leo asked.

"Exactly." June said smiling.

Leo started feeling more confident and decided that it was best to take the step into a new life. "Alright, let's do this." Leo said to June.

But soon as they walked to the entrance of the school, everything started to fade into darkness, causing Leo and June to suddenly be unconscious.

...

Soon after, Leo slowly opened his eyes and found himself inside a random classroom alone, once he looked around, he noticed two unusual things.

One, there was a security camera in a corner of the room near the chalkboard in front of him, do schools usually have cameras like that hanging on the wall or on the ceiling?

And second was that the windows were shut off with metal plates with iron nuts screwed on, that way it would be hard for anyone to unscrew them.

"What in the world?" Leo said as he looked around the room with confusion. He then noticed a piece of paper, saying that he needs to head to the gym at 8:00 AM.

He checked the clock and it was almost about eight o'clock, so he went out of the classroom and looked around the gym, after a few minutes of walking, he reached the entrance of the gym, Leo noticed voices coming from inside the gym.

Leo opened the door and noticed that there were about seventeen people inside the room talking to each other, they stopped talking when they noticed Leo coming in.

"Hello?" Leo said trying to make a good impression.

"Leo,I'm glad to see  you're awake." June said feeling pleased to see Leo.

"Great, just what we needed, another student that's probably here by foolish luck." A little blonde haired girl said not feeling pleased.

"Hey! At least try and be nice to him!" A girl with bluish black pigtails said feeling annoyed.