Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 1)

It's been for who knows how long since Leo and his peers have been trapped in this school, after Raven's death, and the execution of Mr. Herriman, Leo was starting have doubts, he wasn't so sure of himself, he's seen so many traumatizing deaths that some of his peers went through.

With Darwin being stabbed in his bathroom, Alex being eaten alive by piranhas, Marinette being drowned and having her leg broken, Amethyst being stabbed by who looked like her friend, Marco being eaten alive by piranhas, Bloo being poisoned, Sasha being stabbed because of her lust, Donnie being assassinated after almost killing Leo, Cyborg being crushed, and Raven...being forced to kill herself for her friends...

Even if he was having doubts, Leo can't just give up his friends like that, it just isn't right, it was morning now, Leo showed up at the cafeteria, along with the rest of the surviving peers, well except for Beast Boy, some still hurt from Raven's death.

No one had the courage to speak a word, Velma though had a little courage to speak. "So, how's everyone doing?" She asked while trying to not start a scene.

"A little tired, but I think I'll manage." June said sadly, she was wearing a darker version of the clothes that Marinette gave her when Monokuma first opened the second floor, she wore it so that she could remember Raven and know that her sacrifice will be honored.

"Not everyone is here." Mac said sadly. "Beast Boy still isn't here."

"I wouldn't blame him for showing up late." Ruby said sadly. "He lost the only friend that he had, and seeing what happened to her was so devastating."

The peers then heard footsteps, it was Beast Boy coming to them, but he hid himself away from his peers, he felt ashamed for how he acted during yesterday's trial and investigation, he didn't want to see his peers looking at him in hatred, luckily they didn't look down on him.

"It's alright Beast Boy, you can come out." Velma said in a calm voice.

So Beast Boy sat with the others but hung his head low. "Are you okay?" Ruby asked as she looked at Beast Boy.

"I don't know how to answer that question..." Beast Boy said sadly. "I-I'm really sorry for how I acted, if you were to vote me or anyone else, then none of us would even be here now."

"It's alright Beast Boy." Leo said in a sincere voice. "You were mad and with good reasons."

"Yeah, no worries, to be fair, I was actually being a jerk." Tobias said as he scratched his neck.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry that I put the blame on you and Mandy." Beast Boy said as he looked at Tobias.

"Well, your actions were indeed hideous, but they were evidently understandable." Mandy said while still not showing emotion. "So I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give you another chance.l

'Wow, for once Mandy seems to be forgiving.' Leo thought as he saw Mandy. 'She usually just scolds us.'

Beast Boy smiled a little. "Thanks guys, I'm glad that I still have you guys by my side." He said as he smiled.

"So, what do we do now?" Tobias asked as he was confused.

"Well we have to do something, we have find out why we ended up here, and find a way out." Leo said in a serious tone.

"But how? Every room and floor we unlocked, we haven't gotten any closer to escaping." Kuki asked.

"I'm sure we would try and find something." Leo said.

"Well, I guess we can start investigating now since Monokuma just opened the fifth floor." Velma said as she looked at her digital notebook. "There are about five floors of this school, and we just unlocked the last."